Eagle fan attacks security guard with a chair

Remove this Banner Ad

What's the heat of the moment have to do refusing to punch someone because they're female? Something 99% of male non-Freo fans would never do.

I don't want women fighting wars fullstop except serving as nurses, secretaries or prostitutes. In fact I'd rather men didn't fight wars either.
She had it coming. Old mate should’ve been given a medal and an order of Australia. I’d buy him a beer and make him the Godfather of my kids after his ticker tape parade, instead he’s probably in jail now.

This is how ****ed society has become.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But she IS a police officer. You just dont get it do you?
No no no no buddy, YOU don’t get it. She was belted because she was intervening, not because she was a police officer, or because she was a woman, or that she probably likes wearing trousers and a belt or that she has a collection of WWE trading cards.

These other details are beside the point, because he didn’t know what she was into before as she didn’t make it known.

Maybe had she said “listen here mate, I like kite surfing, WWE and by the way I’m a police officer and I think you should behave yourself” maybe she might not have been hit.

Instead she brought her white privilege into the situation and the years of torment from whitey, and hanging around with West Coast supporters, caused him to snap.

And now she’s the victim?????

When Stronzy is defending a known criminal assaulting an off duty female police officer in the crowd that took offence to said criminal being drunk and swearing around her kids

You never go full Stronzy

Unbelievable behaviour from this piece of trash.

They really are a bunch of scum bags.

FFS the guy hasn't even been named in the press yet and you are claiming he's an Eagles fan? I opened the thread half expecting to at least see someone in Eagles gear or something but you're basing your pathetic troll attempt on NOTHING??

When he gets to court and he's named it'll probably turn out to be a Dockers fan, probably the one that got jailed for punching a woman at the football after she asked if he could tone down his language in front of her kids.

FFS the guy hasn't even been named in the press yet and you are claiming he's an Eagles fan? I opened the thread half expecting to at least see someone in Eagles gear or something but you're basing your pathetic troll attempt on NOTHING??

When he gets to court and he's named it'll probably turn out to be a Dockers fan, probably the one that got jailed for punching a woman at the football after she asked if he could tone down his language in front of her kids.
Your anger proves that I’m correct.

You’re ashamed and lashing out, it’s a pathetic display.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back