Eagle fan attacks security guard with a chair

Mar 6, 2007
Florence
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
The Exers

Unbelievable behaviour from this piece of trash.

They really are a bunch of scum bags.

This sums up most Perthlings to me.

What Is The Club Doing About This? (TM)

That's nothing!
20200205_161338.jpg

I'm not sitting through another ad for that s**t Rebel Wilson TV show just to watch that vid.

After sometime of living with them, you don’t need to be told.
So you also know he blamed his behaviour on the unfair ‘eastern states’ and how much time he had to travel compared to everyone else.

Mar 6, 2007
Florence
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
The Exers
So you also know he blamed his behaviour on the unfair ‘eastern states’ and how much time he had to travel compared to everyone else.
Which goes to show that even the most maddened amongst us understands injustice.

Ok Boomer

Cancelled
A Star Wars Fan Pokemon is Life
Jul 27, 2015
South West
AFL Club
West Coast
Better to fight in bogan suburbs where it is commonplace over belting undercover cops or fellow supporters at football grounds.

Mar 6, 2007
Florence
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
The Exers
The first 2 pfft, the last one, how was he to know she was a cop? Off duty police should have to still wear a police hat, otherwise it’s a form of entrapment when you assault them.

I think the other problem with that bloke is he hung around with too many West coke supporters.

Aug 27, 2015
🅱️🅰️🥇1️⃣3️⃣
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
🇦🇺
how was he to know she was a cop? Off duty police should have to still wear a police hat, otherwise it’s a form of entrapment when you assault them.
Oh. My. Goodness. Defending the bashing of a female police officer. :straining:

If he'd haymaker'd her to the face & busted several teeth would you be claiming she ducked into it?

Mar 6, 2007
Florence
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
The Exers
Oh. My. Goodness. Defending the bashing of a female police officer. :straining:

If he'd haymaker'd her to the face & busted several teeth would you be claiming she ducked into it?
Well, I'd have to see the footage.

I'm not defending it, I'm just saying, if you're a cop, identify yourself before you involve yourself in an incident. It might be the difference between being hit or not.

He, also, probably should've mentioned that he'd been hanging around WC supporters, so would likely be more prone to acting like a muppet.

Oct 29, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
Well, I'd have to see the footage.

I'm not defending it, I'm just saying, if you're a cop, identify yourself before you involve yourself in an incident. It might be the difference between being hit or not.

He, also, probably should've mentioned that he'd been hanging around WC supporters, so would likely be more prone to acting like a muppet.
Maybe just stop belting people full stop? No?

Back