What the heck? Eagle Sam Mitchell denies spitting allegation

Remove this Banner Ad

SAM Mitchell has denied any suggestion he spat at or near Port Adelaide's Sam Gray during the third quarter of West Coast's thrilling elimination final win at Adelaide Oval.

The alleged incident occurred during the last minute of the third term of the epic clash. Mitchell gave away a free kick after falling onto Gray's back on the wing and hunched over as the Power forward was face-down on the ground near his feet.

Mitchell spat as Gray slowly got to his feet but his saliva didn't make contact with the Port player.

You can clearly see from the picture he was hunched over that the action was not directed at Robbie Gray

mitchell-spit-circle-620.jpg

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2017-09-10/eagle-mitchell-denies-spitting-allegation
Have a look at where Mitchell's left leg is and where Gray's right arm is.

Would be a good couple meter plus between Gray's head and where Mitchell spat.

the replies on the first page, especially the ones like "lol it's an optical illusion he's actually nowhere near him" are amongst the dumbest posts in bigfooty history, obviously sam mitchell's husband and close friends defending him. mitchell is a dog campaigner, but i don't blame him, he ends his career thinking he waltzed all over port adelade (in the second half of his career anyway) disrespecting us with diving and cheap shots and stuff like this, but as i said i can't blame him, that's as much our fault for letting him do it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

the replies on the first page, especially the ones like "lol it's an optical illusion he's actually nowhere near him" are amongst the dumbest posts in bigfooty history, obviously sam mitchell's husband and close friends defending him. mitchell is a dog campaigner, but i don't blame him, he ends his career thinking he waltzed all over port adelade (in the second half of his career anyway) disrespecting us with diving and cheap shots and stuff like this, but as i said i can't blame him, that's as much our fault for letting him do it
You mentioned "dumbest posts in bigfooty history" - self prophesying per chance ?

Rumour is Swallow really hates being called "Spits" as a nickname (being religious the reason I guess) and complained to the club about it.

Shouldve waited a few years after he left the club. Couldve done a documentary about it.

OK cool - enjoy this weekend by the way.
I guess you can look forward to watching Koshie and Sam and their conspiracy theories first thing Monday morning.

I genuinely have no idea what you're talking about

Remove this Banner Ad

Back