Podcast Eagles AFLW Special - Feat. Niamh Kelly Interview!

Remove this Banner Ad

Gee that was something special.

images-24.jpg

Starting to fall seriously in ................................ awe of this gal. 🍀 🇮🇪 :greenheart: 🧡............... and maybe :heart: a little of this too. ;)

Watched all four games of WC of AFLW and ..... how to put this in PC speech ....... the gal has a pair......... courage personified.

Badge ......... nice move Pal shifting the other guys off the airways, for the exclusive one / one with NK & HB35 ......nice move...no chance of the dulcet tones of HB35's voice being upstaged ...... when the competition is MUTE.

Biggie :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Great to get your Pod input............ been waiting for this moment for a while now

Love your passion for the game in general :thumbsu: and also your involvement with the development of the women's game :thumbsu::clapping::thumbsu::clapping:

Also the Mexican Miguel Sanchez gets a nod too .

Oh and a slight subtle observation ............. did any questions come from anywhere else than Badgers ...... West Perth connections...... thought not.
( Editorial Privilege ) .......... yeah got that.

Jokes aside ........ ripping pod. :thumbsu:

Last edited:

Still wondering about that good Guinness spot..

Great podcast, the first I've listened to this year. I mainly tune in to suffer the disappointment of not having my questions read out.

Nice podcast!

HoneyBadger35 are you a self-taught broadcaster? You present extremely well.

Still super ******* weird to hear people being introduced by their BigFooty names.

At least mine’s an actual name.

Not MY actual name, but I’m sure it’s someone’s actual name.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Grouse podcast everyone, awesome stuff hearing from Niamh.

No surprise she's captain material back home for Mayo. Very thoughtful responses, and clearly puts everything into whatever she's doing! Even if it's just talking to some internet randoms :D

On some of the general conversation, I agree with Fivey that the season is already a bit of a win so far, insofar as this is year 1. There's a good 15 or so players that have shown great things in patches – enough to think that there's plenty of scope to grow with this core group over the coming years.

Hoping the first win is indeed a bit of a release on the girls and they can continue to control the ball a bit more like last weekend. Melbourne defense have been sweeping up anything that's thrown haphazardly to the boot.

Nice podcast!

HoneyBadger35 are you a self-taught broadcaster? You present extremely well.

Still super ******* weird to hear people being introduced by their BigFooty names.

Thanks for the kind words mate. Self taught, justafan.

Didn’t even bother explaining the username situation to Niamh, just cleverly edited around the real name drops. The perfect crime.

I'm not super active on the board so I keep forgetting who people are after they change names.

It took me a while to remember who you are haha.

Yes Miguel Sanchez was once known as Pantskyle I think, or maybe it was Smotie? :think:

Saved it up to listen while at work and wasn't disappointed. Great show as always HoneyBadger35 and Miguel Sanchez , was super impressed with how open and insightful Niamh was as well.

Cracking debut as well for Biggie, giving Badge a run for his money on the dulcet tones front.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back