Up the Coasters Eagles are the 2018 premiers!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Saw in a bookstore today in Vic Park an Eagles 2018 premiership book, looks like a visual guide to the year, has dozens of great photos. Asked my brother to get it for me for Christmas and now I’ve completely forgotten the name, anyway it looks awesome.

The book's called "Time to Fly", and has some great pictures of the season gone and the 2018 Grand Final in particular. For anyone interested, Sheed and Jetta will be signing the book at Dymocks Garden City at 1pm this Saturday afternoon as well.

99% of the time on bigfooty via the phone, on the computer for the first time in a while, and great to see the little premiership cup next to all the eagle supporters profiles!

As it continues to marinate more, this is a much bigger and better feeling then the other 3 flags (old enough to remember all 3). 1992 was kind of a "well damn right, we should have done this last year". 1994 was just a demolition. 2006 was kind of a "well one each was the right result" and in a way for me the Grand Final was just a terrible game of football too watch outside of that last 5 minutes.

This one however literally had it all including me in the stands :D

Watched the grannie again last night. BTW, the full game and half time analysis is up on YouTube now.
Boy oh boy, Barrass was huge in that game - was terrific. Sheed needs to work on his non-natural sided handball, left or right, I don't remember, but it's very weak. He should take a leaf out of Barry Cable's book and what he did to improve in that regard.
How we got up off the floor to win that game was truly amazing.
Can't wait to see what changes we will make to our style and team for 2019.

Watched the grannie again last night. BTW, the full game and half time analysis is up on YouTube now.
Boy oh boy, Barrass was huge in that game - was terrific. Sheed needs to work on his non-natural sided handball, left or right, I don't remember, but it's very weak. He should take a leaf out of Barry Cable's book and what he did to improve in that regard.
Fox footy analysis ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bought the dvd from JB hifi for $20.45 a month or so ago.I have watched it twice since and highly recommend it.Just one or two shots to many of Julia Bishop would be my only critisism.Its like at half time the producers decided they have to show Julia Bishop after every Eagles goal to balance out showing Eddie and the boys after every Collingwood goal in the first half.
Grand final television producers if your reading this you need more random crowd reaction shots and less of Julia and Eddie and the boys after each goal next year.

Watching the game against was duggan who surprised me. Just had an amazing physical impact for a young bloke. Hit contests and pies hard all day. I reckon I underrated his game at the time.

I read that several times as Chris Mayne and chuckled after each one.
I was really impressed with Mayne's game- his tackling was phenominal. That's what the pies recruited him for. Buckley should be grateful he came good, the way they treated him last year was appalling (admitting they messed up the recruitment and implying he was a spud to encourage him to retire early).

Managed to save it to Dropbox before it was taken down if anyone still wants it. Will still probably go buy the hard copy to support the club but always nice to have a digital version on phone for whenever I feel the need haha

Keen

We’re at the stage where we take that stuff for granted from Duggo. Which is impressive

giphy.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back