Up the Coasters Eagles are the 2018 premiers!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

The new BigFooty format has taken away my premiership cup from my avatar.

I didn't boo my heart on grand final day not to have our victory represented via a cup on an online website where a bunch of idiots can see my team is the best.
The Eagles flag has hurt the powers that be so bad they’ve changed the whole design of the website to rob us of our rightful cup. Never forget.

They still don't know alphabetical order, keeping Western Bulldogs ahead of West Coast Eagles.

My old primary school headmaster would not tolerate that!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey guys asking for a favour, im making a youtube video of your grand final win (something i enjoy doing) and i'm asking if anyone has any video material that they have that they might want on the video. Preferably from the ground itself. Message me if you have any or know anyone who has some.

< previous video for reference

Get your Premiers t-shirts cheap at the AFL Store - plus choose one free sticker with your purchase!

4R5RPDE.jpg

vcnpEP7.jpg

Also good price on the framed guernsey piece - 50% off.

TOJ31HK.jpg

Still pinching myself.

Jack tearing Richmond a new one. The best player in the comp for about a month before he did his ankle. A beastmode of a third quarter in the Grand Final then that dropped mark :straining:

The kids! Ryan, Willie, Venables, Waterman, Petch, Ainsworth, Allen, Brander. Did I forget anyone? They all showed something. Our biggest weakness became a massive strength in the blink of an eye. It's a shame Brander made his debut in the game he did though.

Jetta (one of my favourites, I'm so glad all his off the field work is being recognised, the mentorship etc. Worth his weight in gold) and Redden stuck the middle finger up at all the haters. All the whipping boys did really:

Jetta.jpg Shock.jpg

How many games did our stars miss through injury? JK missed half the season, Shuey missed about a month, Nic Nat :'(, Shep :'(, Darling, Ryan etc etc etc. Gaff wasn't injured, but still. Was our best player up until that brain implosion.

Our midfield is now quite good. Yeo back to back Wooshas, Shuey the Norm Smith, Redden and Sheed joint players of the finals, Gaff multiple AAs, Hutch is an elite tagger who can hurt on the scoreboard. Collingwood are supposed to have the best midfield in the comp and we beat them three times. Without Nic Nat. Haters GTFO.

And also this:

I was 8 in 1992, 10 in 1994, 22 in 2006 and now I'm 34 with a son of my own (he was born a couple of days before Round 1, and was 6 months old by Grand Final Day) and this is the sweetest one yet given the narrative of the season.

UP THE &*$^@(& COASTERS!!!

Get your Premiers t-shirts cheap at the AFL Store - plus choose one free sticker with your purchase!

4R5RPDE.jpg

vcnpEP7.jpg

Also good price on the framed guernsey piece - 50% off.

TOJ31HK.jpg

I'd pay $1000 for that. Shame it isn't online.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back