Up the Coasters Eagles are the 2018 premiers!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Please, for all that in the world that is good and mighty.

Please, watch this.

A great video. Pretty much encapsulated what Simmo and club are about. Liked how he mentioned the storm over the Gaff punch (referred to the Weak Coast Eagles headline too) and how it was over the top yet galvanised the group.

His half time address was also eerily spot on: "We can run over the top of them, it might take until the last five minutes of the game like last time, but we will run over the top of them"

You know what doesn't actually get mentioned at all, and is highly underrated is the chase by Cripps pushing treloar on the kick. He steps Hoskin-Elliot's weak ass block and effects the kick.

Spot on, for me it was lost in the euphoria .... under rated here in Melbourne is Cripps, regularly slagged by ex SEN Saints tragic Mark Fine, a prize peanut that Fine.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A great video. Pretty much encapsulated what Simmo and club are about. Liked how he mentioned the storm over the Gaff punch (referred to the Weak Coast Eagles headline too) and how it was over the top yet galvanised the group.

His half time address was also eerily spot on: "We can run over the top of them, it might take until the last five minutes of the game like last time, but we will run over the top of them"
These 2 things gave me goosebumps.

Love Simmo

On SM-G925I using BigFooty.com mobile app

Liked how he mentioned the storm over the Gaff punch (referred to the Weak Coast Eagles headline too) and how it was over the top yet galvanised the group.
I clapped loudly when he said that. And let out a hell yeah as well.

Fantastic.

Spot on, for me it was lost in the euphoria .... under rated here in Melbourne is Cripps, regularly slagged by ex SEN Saints tragic Mark Fine, a prize peanut that Fine.

If you listen to his/Rohan's podcast (it's alright i guess), he couldn't say enough good things about him.

I think he's a bit dissapointed dad with Cripps, always expected more and now that he's delivered is a massive fan.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back