Eagles - Back to Back

Remove this Banner Ad

They saw this thread and knew it’s in the bag. Saving themselves for the pointy end.

With you til the end of the Earth, DD.
You’re playing unconvincing footy at the moment but you’ve got scalps. Good thing the GF isn’t played at KP. Plenty of time to sort yourselves out but have to be top 4.

Saints
Melbourne (* my life)
Crows
Dogs

You’ll win all 4. I don’t believe in jinx.

You’re playing unconvincing footy at the moment but you’ve got scalps. Good thing the GF isn’t played at KP. Plenty of time to sort yourselves out but have to be top 4.

Saints
Melbourne (**** my life)
Crows
Dogs

Liked not because you're positive about my side, but because you obviously watch a bit of footy & make calls that others fear to do..even ardent supporters. Great track record D Davey, respect.
*Edit; did like it because you're still positive about WCE:):) ,.finding the next gear is bang on.
It's there, we just need to fix the clutch. Cheers mate.

Saints
Melbourne (**** my life)
Crows
Dogs

2-2 I reckon and ours wins will be unconvincing.

Saints
Melbourne (**** my life)
Crows
Dogs

What a cool dude

2-2 I reckon and ours wins will be unconvincing.
Those four games are winnable and we need at least 3 of them to get back on track. Four would set up our season with Rioli and Nicnat to improve us, three would have us in the mix for top four but anything less than that and our season is in huge trouble.

I reckon it'd be pretty cool to win the flag from 8th place.
Might be the only way we could top last year's arrogance.
You do that and it’ll elevate you to the most successful team of the AFL era. Imagine rolling Geelong in the GF coming from 8th? Could you imagine the look on Dangerfields face?

You do that and it’ll elevate you to the most successful team of the AFL era. Imagine rolling Geelong in the GF coming from 8th? Could you imagine the look on Dangerfields face?

lol

Also I have to ask, why did you get the day off earlier?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back