Eagles biggest moment of the 2010s

Remove this Banner Ad

Chris Masten's best ever game.
Late in the 2011 season v the Lions at the gabba in front of a measley 13,500 (the bledisloe was on on the other side of town at the same time)
Very wet conditions, we were down by almost 5 goals at one point, ended up coming home to win by 8.
Patty McGinnity kicked the 'actual' (not official) goal of the year that night.
The night we sealed a top 4 spot.
I remember it all well as I was there at the gabba.

Not saying its even close to being in our top 10, but its an overlooked great moment for the club this decade
Ashton Hams would like his goal back.

Late in the 2011 season v the Lions at the gabba in front of a measley 13,500 (the bledisloe was on on the other side of town at the same time)
Very wet conditions, we were down by almost 5 goals at one point, ended up coming home to win by 8.

Not saying its even close to being in our top 10, but its an overlooked great moment for the club this decade

We we’re back

That win sealed us a top 4 spot that year 😎👍

Remove this Banner Ad

Back