Competitions Eagles board 2019 Mock Draft - now underway!

Remove this Banner Ad

West Coast pick - 46

Joshua Shute -187cm/73kg (SA)

I think Shute will compliment our Midfield and give us some good run.

Shute is a classy, hard working wingman with high production, clean foot skills and a good overhead contested mark.

View attachment 772405

eagles rule
Does he look like Nelson, or it is just me..?

Hadn’t heard of Shute before that pick but I’m liking the look of him. Seems like just what we need in this draft. Plus his name lends itself to all sorts of nicknames.

At Pick 48, Brisbane take Keidean Coleman.

LittleGreekGod your turn.
Adelaide late in the draft go for a mature Agee from WA
Having lost a host of experienced players in the trade period they are looking for a plug and play type player at 49
They choose Jai Bolton from Claremont
The former Collingwood rookie can run all day and perform in big games.
There is a bit of a question mark over attitude but they don’t think he will step out of line with his last opportunity.
May turn out to be the big surprise packet of the 2019 draft. This could be one to match the Marlon Pickett story.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

North will take

Louis Butler a rebounding defender from the Sandringham Dragons ..

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Very good pick up. :thumbsu:

Played on the wing in the latter part of the NAB season and performed pretty well in that position, good distributor of the football and has some good pace.

Selection : :stkilda: 51 St Kilda.

Oscar Lewis. 189 cm 77 kg. Defender. Sandringham Dragons.

download-22.jpg

Composed defender with good foot skills quite athletic. Played of a HBF for Vic Metro.
What he does with ball in hand is high quality, what he does need to do is find more of the football himself at the moment he is a good link player.
If he can start to find more of the football he has quality skills to become a handy Footballer.

I Gave strong consideration to Gippsland Powers Ruckman / Forward Charlie Comben to bolster future KPP stock at the Saints.

CM9000 Brisbane are on the clock.

Thrilled to snare RILEY GARCIA here for the Bulldogs.

1572581685119.png

I've seen a fair bit of Riley over the last few years and he's very talented. Very skilled by foot and hand, kicks goals; but combines it with a strength over the ball that belies his size. I know recruiters are a bit concerned he's too small for the middle, but I can see him being successful on a HFF initially, but a future on the wing awaits. I think he may prove the steal of the draft. I'm hoping the Eagles take him, tbh!

Eastcoasteagle is up

Pick 54 - Hawthorn: Nick Byran (Oakleigh Chargers)

Great selection here, second best ruck from this years draft! He's only a pimple ahead of Charlie Comben and that's down to his huge Nab League grand final performance that was very Dean Cox like. Nick is the classic ruckman, but what sets him apart is his ability to get around the ground and rack up possessions, his second efforts when the ball hits the ground are also exceptional often winning clearances. He'll be the perfect project Ruckman at the hawks and expect him to feature prominently in 4 years time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back