Eagles board AFL Fantasy leagues 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

What eagles players everyone selecting?
As soon as I saw Yeo named on ball in jlt one put him in all my sides.
Also put Lycett in supercoach with Rioli, Veneables. Ryan on watch list

What eagles players everyone selecting?
As soon as I saw Yeo named on ball in jlt one put him in all my sides.
Also put Lycett in supercoach with Rioli, Veneables. Ryan on watch list

Currently got Yeo with Rioli and Venables and Brayshaw on the forward and mid line benches respectively. Cut my midfield and forwards down a bit and upgraded to dual keepers in the ruck. Thinking of changing my teams name as i have all 3 brayshaws in the team atm however that will almost certainly change.

I’ve got Lycett as my 2nd ruck currently in both DT & SC. He will be the #1 for a while I think- even if Nic returns rd 1. (Who I think will be played for 60-70 minutes for at least the 1st 4-5 games) he’s priced perfectly to make some money and I really don’t like the other ruck options bar a few premiums I can’t afford.

Rioli as a forward rookie, even if he doesn’t play round 1 he will play a lot this year. He’s perfect bench cover.

I’ve got DV as well in SC. Not sure I stick with that having watched fritsch at the dees play today.

Ah Chee is the other I am strongly considering. Given his Mid/FWD status i will be watching him closely.

Yeo I am worried about given his interrupted preseason; will watch closely the next couple of weeks and make a decision.

I’ve got Lycett as my 2nd ruck currently in both DT & SC. He will be the #1 for a while I think- even if Nic returns rd 1. (Who I think will be played for 60-70 minutes for at least the 1st 4-5 games) he’s priced perfectly to make some money and I really don’t like the other ruck options bar a few premiums I can’t afford.

Rioli as a forward rookie, even if he doesn’t play round 1 he will play a lot this year. He’s perfect bench cover.

I’ve got DV as well in SC. Not sure I stick with that having watched fritsch at the dees play today.

Ah Chee is the other I am strongly considering. Given his Mid/FWD status i will be watching him closely.

Yeo I am worried about given his interrupted preseason; will watch closely the next couple of weeks and make a decision.

Agree on all, I'm 100% on DV. Will play minimum 16 games barring injury. Uses ball well, contested poss, goals and tackling which always good for points. Only knock is not heaps of possessions.

I'm on ah chee watch today. Fristch a lock.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

G'day fellas, I've got a couple of spots left in a cash league ($50 buy in) for Fantasy Classic this season if anybody would like to join.

I have 3 spots left in a Fantasy comp if anyone wants to fill it up.
18 would be a good number to get.
AFL Fantasy code J2RUYPCM
Let's get it filled.
C'Mon

Anyone, as per above.
About to fill with Celebs but would prefer real players.
Just need a couple more.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back