EAGLES community sucked in by media - the end result soon.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

GO EAGLES

Club Legend
Mar 30, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Cousins going to Richmond when we could have taken him back with the stringent rules put on him

just shows how the media have destroyed everything - the fans have no idea what to think.

disagree, this forum needs more GO EAGLES.

he's the only insane thing on here keeping me sane.

Cousins going to Richmond when we could have taken him back with the stringent rules put on him

just shows how the media have destroyed everything - the fans have no idea what to think.

I see your point but the media haven't destroyed the Eagles, the Eagles management CHOSE to cave in to media presure.

As for where we are at the bottom of the ladder right now, Nisbett the gutless wonder should get the axe for poor management of every aspect of the club from 2008-2010.

I see your point but the media haven't destroyed the Eagles, the Eagles management CHOSE to cave in to media presure.

As for where we are at the bottom of the ladder right now, Nisbett the gutless wonder should get the axe for poor management of every aspect of the club from 2008-2010.
I agree with your premise, however it goes higher than Nisbett. Let's just say I am extremely glad it is Barnaba's last year at the helm, and on his way out the door I hope he takes Bishop with her, the 'token gesture' that she was. Our board has been pathetic over the last 3 years and have put community involvement over and above on field performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back