Eagles fans - Who do you go for next week?

Who will you be backing next week?

• Bloods

Votes: 46 62.2%
  • Frockers

Votes: 28 37.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

swannies

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts Armchair Endzone Minor Comp Winner Armchair Endzone Participant
Oct 27, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Swan Districts, Everton
In my case it's not who would you rather wins, but who do you most want to lose, and I can't make a decision, so help me out. Please.

I hope the stadium burns down so they can't play.
There's only been the one answer but it satisfies everything I want and I can't see a better answer being put forward. :D

Well I'm probably not gonna be particularly popular saying this here. But I'm gonna be going for Dockers for the flag now. I've always kinda had them as my second team except when we need them to lose. Certainly rather them over any of the other top 4. Though I'd also like the see the Tigers do some damage from 8th.

I tipped a Hawthorn v Port GF at the start of the year with Hawthorn winning so I'll be supporting those two. On top of that, they both play attractive styles of footy. I'll always be thankful to Hawthorn for denying Fremantle their best opportunity for (hopefully) the next decade.

Not really fond of any of the other teams, though I wouldn't mind if Geelong won. Don't really want any of the other 5 winning.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Considering that I now live in Vic, I always go for the interstate side. And my preference will always be to see the cup go back to WA. But to be truthfully honest, footy kinda takes a back seat now, I'll wait for the next NBA season to start

Back