Eagles get cosy

JackGraham

If he kicks it we win
Nov 1, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
Both straight line, hard at it, uncompromising footballers and from what I heard, Darren was setting up a zoom meeting in conference room 8 (which is known as the ‘Andrew Gaff room’ as he got 8 weeks for clocking number 8 at Freo who was playing like a little sh*t and deserved it, according to the plaque outside the room) and Darren dropped his manila folder full of potential recruits which apparently didn’t mention Patrick Cripples and Shannon instinctively as a backman saw the manila folder drop towards the floor and ran from behind, contesting the manila folder, and straight into the gluteus of Darren and a zoom participant who had logged in early caught the whole thing when they decided to record the meeting in case Darren recommended sending Tim Kelly back to Geelong.

Allegedly.

gangsta deluxe

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 14, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Rajasthan Royals!!!
1612089792171.png
Here’s the rumour - but you know, Shannon Hurn isn’t captain. He also looks like a hairy elf and you wouldn’t even if you were so inclined.

shouldn't you be on the freo board obsessing about some netball scandal
I heard if you tighten your tin foil hat just enough, you can link the Eagles into the imaginary conspiracy

I should be auditing the communications between WCE, Crown, Seven and Hungry Jacks around the time of Jack and Nic's contract extensions if we are playing this game.

Sep 16, 2006
AFL Club
West Coast
I should be auditing the communications between WCE, Crown, Seven and Hungry Jacks around the time of Jack and Nic's contract extensions if we are playing this game.
The suss part of Nic's contract is all on the AFL side, as he's deemed a 'cultural ambassador' the AFL allows 30% or so of his contract to be paid outside of the salary cap, we absolutely make the most of that. Not sure about Jack(?) but I've heard that it took a HJs franchise to prevent Gov wanting a trade to you blokes at the end of 2018. Honestly I think every club does it.

Numero Uno

Club Legend
Mar 28, 2019
AFL Club
West Coast
The suss part of Nic's contract is all on the AFL side, as he's deemed a 'cultural ambassador' the AFL allows 30% or so of his contract to be paid outside of the salary cap, we absolutely make the most of that. Not sure about Jack but I've heard that it took a HJs franchise to prevent Gov wanting a trade to you blokes at the end of 2018. Honestly I think every club does it.

lol dont pander to their bitter obsession

Back