Premiership Player
Apr 23, 2005
Your minds eye.
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Pittsburgh Penguins
So in Cluedo terms.
Shannon Hurn with the Glass in the boardroom.

Jan 14, 2016
AFL Club
West Coast
but I've heard that it took a HJs franchise to prevent Gov wanting a trade to you blokes at the end of 2018.

I've heard that it wasn't a franchise, but more that a number of strategically located franchises around the Perth metro had to supply him a lifetime supply of double whopper with cheeses (add bacon)

Genghis Tron

HBF
Koala Light vs Dark Charity Match Gumbies FFC - Sweet F.A.
Apr 6, 2020
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
The Void
Team bonding. Nothing wrong with it. Should happen more.

Linda_Lovelace

Cancelled
Jul 28, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Collingwood
Don't really care true or not, its between them and it sucks for Glass' wife who has possibly been cheated on.

But Hurn would be my first choice if I had to pick a current Eagles player as being gay. Never seen him with a missus or a woman.

Yeah when I heard this rumor I searched the web, not even with a chick at the Brownlow. Nothing.

Johnny Bananas

Premiership Player Hater
Sep 10, 2010
Next door
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Screenshot_20210201-085106_Google.jpg

Gee, that got trending fast.

basashi

Premiership Player
Jun 18, 2010
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
FFC Quay Club
The suss part of Nic's contract is all on the AFL side, as he's deemed a 'cultural ambassador' the AFL allows 30% or so of his contract to be paid outside of the salary cap, we absolutely make the most of that. Not sure about Jack(?) but I've heard that it took a HJs franchise to prevent Gov wanting a trade to you blokes at the end of 2018. Honestly I think every club does it.

Hopefully we are coming to an era where it is more and more difficult to hide stuff. The most important thing is to make clubs forfeit every game in which an improperly recruited or remunerated player has taken the field. There should be no limit on retrospectivity.

Mar 20, 2002
Mosman Village
AFL Club
Carlton
Is there anyone else hearing that Darren Glass and Shannon Hurn have been caught out in a compromising position?

If that is what they want to do then why should people sit in judgement ??

If two adults want to have consensual sex then that is between them and the snooping internet should butt out.

For all I know, you may root goats but that is your business, not mine.

If that is what they want to do then why should people sit in judgement ??

If two adults want to have consensual sex then that is between them and the snooping internet should butt out.

For all I know, you may root goats but that is your business, not mine.

The only issue would be that Glass is/was essentially Hurn's boss as he decided whether there was contracts offered for players.

That would be a valid reason for Glass to step down from the position and leave the organisation. It's quite appropriate in that circumstance. Very egalitarian.

bl4ke

Premiership Player
Nov 17, 2014
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Leeds United
People really can type whatever they want on the internet 🤦‍♂️

May 23, 2010
Chalong 83130
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth (Demons)
Both straight line, hard at it, uncompromising footballers and from what I heard, Darren was setting up a zoom meeting in conference room 8 (which is known as the ‘Andrew Gaff room’ as he got 8 weeks for clocking number 8 at Freo who was playing like a little sh*t and deserved it, according to the plaque outside the room) and Darren dropped his manila folder full of potential recruits which apparently didn’t mention Patrick Cripples and Shannon instinctively as a backman saw the manila folder drop towards the floor and ran from behind, contesting the manila folder, and straight into the gluteus of Darren and a zoom participant who had logged in early caught the whole thing when they decided to record the meeting in case Darren recommended sending Tim Kelly back to Geelong.

Allegedly.
Did it sound funny in your head as you were typing it?

May 23, 2010
Chalong 83130
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth (Demons)
The only issue would be that Glass is/was essentially Hurn's boss as he decided whether there was contracts offered for players.

That would be a valid reason for Glass to step down from the position and leave the organisation. It's quite appropriate in that circumstance. Very egalitarian.
Or be like hardwick and initiate a double standards policy at the club.

Numero Uno

Club Legend
Mar 28, 2019
AFL Club
West Coast
Hopefully we are coming to an era where it is more and more difficult to hide stuff. The most important thing is to make clubs forfeit every game in which an improperly recruited or remunerated player has taken the field. There should be no limit on retrospectivity.

tin foil no 2

Back