Eagles Greatest Games Volume 2

Remove this Banner Ad

At least I'm not you.

Im putting an Eagles DVD box together for retail sale and I'm asking the real fans, what should go in it, so that it appeals to people.
?

Are you by any chance, the work experience kid?
If you are indeed doing this as part of your job, ditch the team bias and jibes, and show some professionalism.

Rd 7 1993 v Geelong @ kardinia park

6 goals down, suma does hammy, mcintosh swings forward, eagles win :thumbsu:
I already own that game. :p
Another one is 1995 round 2 vs Collingwood at the MCG. We were 20 points down half way through the last quarter during a wet and muddy match, Jason Ball kicks an awesome goal with 2 minutes left to put us in front. Siren goes literally half a second before a Collingwood player marks the ball 30m from their goal.

Last edited:
I already own that game. :p
Another one is 1995 round 2 vs Collingwood at the MCG. We were 20 points down half way through the last quarter during a wet and muddy match, Jason Ball kicks an awesome goal with 2 minutes left to put us in front. Siren goes literally half a second before a Collingwood player marks the ball 30m from their goal.

I was actually at this game. a bunch of pies supporters were spitting off the second tier after the siren went at the few of us Eagles fans. Classy bunch. Good times

This isn't really the right spot but I don't think this info is worthy of a new thread...

Anyway I've seen people bitching(rightly so) that there was never a 1994 Victory Pack DVD set released like we have for 1992 and 2006, well by a stroke of luck they've finally released one this month! There is a caveat though, it only comes in a pack containing the 1992 victory pack as well. Since I didn't have either it was an easy purchase for me.

Here's a JB HIFI Link:
https://www.jbhifi.com.au/movies-tv...2-1994-west-coast-eagles-victory-pack/955769/

Now it says 'Special Order' only on the JB site but I was in the Perth JB in Hay St Mall early and they have plenty of stock.

This isn't really the right spot but I don't think this info is worthy of a new thread...

Anyway I've seen people bitching(rightly so) that there was never a 1994 Victory Pack DVD set released like we have for 1992 and 2006, well by a stroke of luck they've finally released one this month! There is a caveat though, it only comes in a pack containing the 1992 victory pack as well. Since I didn't have either it was an easy purchase for me.

Here's a JB HIFI Link:
https://www.jbhifi.com.au/movies-tv...2-1994-west-coast-eagles-victory-pack/955769/

Now it says 'Special Order' only on the JB site but I was in the Perth JB in Hay St Mall early and they have plenty of stock.

Does it have the round by round highlights on it as well? I do remember they had it on vhs back in the day haha

Remove this Banner Ad

Back