2nds Eagles in the WAFL 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Can see an AFL club giving Parto a second life line. Games moving towards mids that can find a truckload of possessions (Eg Tom Mitchell/Matt Crouch) and not only does Parto have that but he is also explosive and hits the scoreboard on a regular basis. A club like Gold Coast would probably be very interested.
Strange comment,the game has always had mids that find a heap of the ball

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Dangerous to flirt with form but if they back it up against WP this weekend and we have a spot free I'd like to see another youngster get a shot.
nah, the flirt with form line will be well off-set by an extra week to freshen up. every player is carrying injuries this time of year. I know we get the week before the finals (crappest decision by the AFL) but another week will be gold.

anyhow, Tigers might lose and we can aim for 1st!

oVBIuR3.png

oCsbV6F.png

Jesus Christ

29 tackles. 0 tackles for half of our players. How is this good preparation for AFL
I doubt you would see a high tackle count when you genuinely beat the living s**t out of an opponent.

I doubt you would see a high tackle count when you genuinely beat the living s**t out of an opponent.
77 tackles to Melbourne in their 100 pt win over GCS. In all of the last few drubbings I looked at on the AFL site the winner had more than 50+ tackles

AFL is more congested but still...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jesus Christ

29 tackles. 0 tackles for half of our players. How is this good preparation for AFL

Get tired saying this but you should ignore WAFL tackle stats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brayshaw was dominant in the centre of the ground, amassing 41 disposals, 16 half-back rebounds, 10 marks and 12 score involvements.
This just reaffirms my initial reactions of Brayshaw. He seems like an excellent link up player but im not sure if that will translate for himat the Next level tbh. He just seems to slow for that role. Barney44 Monocle Keys AsterixTheGaul how his inside game? does he use his size and strength at stoppages to win the ball?

Brayshaw was dominant in the centre of the ground, amassing 41 disposals, 16 half-back rebounds, 10 marks and 12 score involvements.
This just reaffirms my initial reactions of Brayshaw. He seems like an excellent link up player but im not sure if that will translate for himat the Next level tbh. He just seems to slow for that role. Barney44 Monocle Keys AsterixTheGaul how his inside game? does he use his size and strength at stoppages to win the ball?
There are so many slow players that can excel though. Like Priddis won a Brownlow being a slow mid, Cripps may win a Brownlow this year being a slow mid. That's one of the best things about AFL, there's a place for those type of players as well as any other type of player in the game.

We will need to see more of it as I missed the EF game but it was reported to be pretty poor competition.

The recent game at Claremont was really wet and he was less physical against Jye Bolton but the whole EP team looked soft that day in comparison

So stay calm and let’s see what can happen. I am optimistic but not wanting to jump on any bandwagon yet

B: Mutimer Anderson Hart
HB: Blee O.Allen Rotham
C: Hille Brayshaw Ainsworth
HF: Karpany Brander Petruccelle
F: Maginness McInnes Samelko
R: Ajang Dobson McGinnity
I: Gorter Miller Partington Stack Wellingham Wright M.Young

spacer.gif

In: Gorter, Hille, McInnes, Miller, Stack, M.Young
spacer.gif
Out: Nelson, Waterman, Watson (all WCE)

If you ever wanted a sign of how out of favour Partington is, after 36 touches and two goals he's still not assured of a spot in the seniors, but Karpany is.

Bayok and England named in the reserves, Burrows the mystery man is not.

B: Mutimer Anderson Hart
HB: Blee O.Allen Rotham
C: Hille Brayshaw Ainsworth
HF: Karpany Brander Petruccelle
F: Maginness McInnes Samelko
R: Ajang Dobson McGinnity
I: Gorter Miller Partington Stack Wellingham Wright M.Young

spacer.gif

In: Gorter, Hille, McInnes, Miller, Stack, M.Young
spacer.gif
Out: Nelson, Waterman, Watson (all WCE)

If you ever wanted a sign of how out of favour Partington is, after 36 touches and two goals he's still not assured of a spot in the seniors, but Karpany is.

Bayok and England named in the reserves, Burrows the mystery man is not.
Yeah feel sorry for him but that said I wouldn't be surprised if something happened and the club just kept it a secret like they usually do.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back