Game Day Eagles invading the Cattery - "MH34 to rip TK11 a new one"

Poll: How will you be watching the game

• At Kardinia Park – Caitlin needs some help with the children so see you in the WAGS area

• Foxtel – Ad free siren to siren and that impartial Anthony Hudson

• Channel 7 – just wanting to hear James Brayshaw tell wees and farts jokes

• Delayed recording – I’ll be late getting back from Saddam’s birthday party

Results are only viewable after voting.

Gods_Son23

Premiership Player
Oct 1, 2006
Victoria
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Man Utd & Melb Vic
What is an iron man?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Leechhendy93.jpg

Free Agent

Norm Smith Medallist
May 25, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
On a side note and this got nothing to do with todays game. I was feeling few weeks ago but does anyone think this season overall the comp has been boring to watch.
I just haven't got into watching much footy and most games are pretty average for a spectator. Maybe it's due to us winning the premiership last season but I've lost a lot of interest myself this whole season so far so can only imagine what it's like for the players.

Only one game I can think of that was kind of entertaining and that was Anzac day Collingwood vs Essendon

Rest of season has been below standards across the league in my opinion.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Eagleboy68

Cancelled
Jun 11, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
I’m going to see Avengers tonight and have avoided spoilers all week.

If Abishka has just spoilt the movie for me then this is truly a dog act.

I would expect better from my own ******* supporters.

Dude should be banned for that

Agreed and the campaigners probably laughing right now. Delete his account mods

I'm sitting waiting for the start of the movie right now and just read that.

:(

On a side note and this got nothing to do with todays game. I was feeling few weeks ago but does anyone think this season overall the comp has been boring to watch.
I just haven't got into watching much footy and most games are pretty average for a spectator. Maybe it's due to us winning the premiership last season but I've lost a lot of interest myself this whole season so far so can only imagine what it's like for the players.

Only one game I can think of that was kind of entertaining and that was Anzac day Collingwood vs Essendon

Rest of season has been below standards across the league in my opinion.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Doesn't help when the quality of the telecasts is so god damn awful, gets worse year on year.

Benji85

Club Legend
Aug 22, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
If they were ~20 point losses i'd understand, but to get consistently beaten by 50+ points in each outing is absolutely unacceptable by our own standards.

Never mind top 4, we are pushing to make finals this year and with the way that we are playing, and the way we are being coached it'll be a miracle if we can find any sort of form that got us close last year

EdCurnowRules

All Australian
Sep 15, 2016
AFL Club
West Coast
Well this has been the worst bucket of s**t performance I’ve seen in many years. These campaigners need to have a good look at themselves and maybe a few of the blokes with first dibs on starting 18 positions should be sent back to the 2s. Not many of them can hold their heads high tonight. I hope it’s a very quiet chartered flight home. Get ****ed

Back