Who should I take out?? UMPIRES are an option
Take out NikNat three times.

Can’t be too careful.

Matthew45

All Australian
Jun 13, 2019
AFL Club
Richmond
I would much prefer the Eagles over the Cats. Cats kicked our backsides and dominated us like no other team this year. I know we were missing crucial players. They are also a Victorian team who would get plenty of support.
West Coast we recently won against. They have the controversy of Rioli over their heads. This is a no-brainer for mine.

May 22, 2014
Punt Rd to Goodison Park
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Everton
I would much prefer the Eagles over the Cats. Cats kicked our backsides and dominated us like no other team this year. I know we were missing crucial players. They are also a Victorian team who would get plenty of support.
West Coast we recently won against. They have the controversy of Rioli over their heads. This is a no-brainer for mine.
LOL we were tanking.

Nothing I've seen tonight from either side worries me.

Hopefully Geelong goes on with it now and Hawkins gets a week. Happy days!

What did hawkins do?

Almost impossible to get weeks in finals

yellowandblack21

All Australian
Aug 1, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Phoenix, All Blacks, Black Caps
If Greene couldn't get time off for eye gouging, Tommy isn't getting a final off for that hit unfortunately. AFL set the precedent by letting our Lord and Saviour Cotch off in 2017, they can't go back now

Catters don't look that great tonight, should smash them

Accepted 04

Cancelled
Dec 10, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond
If Greene couldn't get time off for eye gouging, Tommy isn't getting a week for that hit for a final unfortunately. AFL set the precedent by letting our Lord and Saviour Cotch off in 2017, they can't go back now

Could Stewart be in trouble for his bump on Yeo?

yellowandblack21

All Australian
Aug 1, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Phoenix, All Blacks, Black Caps
Missed that one, but you'd literally have to do a Barry Hall to get suspended in a final these days.

If Greene couldn't get time off for eye gouging, Tommy isn't getting a final off for that hit unfortunately. AFL set the precedent by letting our Lord and Saviour Cotch off in 2017, they can't go back now

No precedent in the afl.

Just depends how badly the afl want a pies tigers gf

Feb 25, 2007
FNQ
AFL Club
Richmond
Prefer to play Geelong, we match up better on them.

On a dry deck Wet Toast can get hold of anyone with aerial power and put on the kind of scoreboard pressure that really doesn’t suit our grinding style.

Against Geelong odds on it will be the kind of <100 point highly contested war that will suit us.

Thought bar perhaps Hurn virtually all of the Eagles were well below potential or usual output and it took a lot of Cats having blinders and above average games for them to scratch home.

No knocking the effort, but didn’t see any reason for us not to be confident.

Good luck to the boys in the VFL tomorrow, fantastic to have a crack at the double.

And a quick word of thanks to Adam Trinder for programming the spring so Richmond and the mighty mare don’t clash.

There’s only so much excitement the Australian sporting public can take in one day.

Lsta062

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 15, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Chelsea, LA Lakers, Western United
I preferred Eagles to be honest because Geelong has a good midfield when they are up and about and I personally don’t think West Coast can win at the MCG two weeks in a row.

But, Geelong will be fine as well. As long as it’s not Bulldogs I am fine.

Back