Certified Legendary Thread Eagles - Potential Premiers 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Man I'm weak and easy to convince when it comes to a positive eagles comment.

Could have 1 million people telling me we are going to be average this year and only 1 person needed to say hey we got not a bad team and will contend.
Straight away I'm like hang on I like what this one person is saying. I think we got not a bad team and will contend this year.

Screw the million people.

This is my favourite thread of the year and this is the best post :cool:

Definitely hoping to see demondavey around these parts next preseason. Have to admit when I first saw this thread I thought you had come to troll, how wrong I was. Congrats on an epic prediction.

Definitely hoping to see demondavey around these parts next preseason. Have to admit when I first saw this thread I thought you had come to troll, how wrong I was. Congrats on an epic prediction.

Hasn't been on BigFooty since Tuesday, I hope he's alright.

He did leave BF for a few months this year to deal with some mental health issues, and everyone came together to support him and say they will miss his objectivity and analysis skills. He is one of very few regular main board posters that is impartial and knowledgeable.

Correctly tipped Hawthorn for 2008 and of course us for this year. Huge respect for him and I hope he returns to see his prediction come true.

Good Morning,

Yes that's my thread title and where I think the Eagles could be headed this year. There won't be many people on the MB agreeing with me, but I feel that you have a list almost ready to explode if things can click. I'll give you my reasons.

KPP - Elite. JK, Darling, McGovern, NN, Lycett, Vardy, McKenzie and Schofield comprise a very capable group. Agreed they all won't play together, but there is depth.

Midfield - This is where I think you're underrated. Shuey, Gaff, Cripps and Yeo put a very good quartet together. I am not sure how Sheed, Redden, Rioli, Venables, Jetta, Hutchings and Karpany are tracking, but there are some players there that I really rate.

The question - Your interstate plan. You start improving that and I think you'll gain unstoppable momentum. I think the key to that is Sam Mitchell coaching alongside Simpson. I reckon he has the ability to assist in breaking down the mental barriers to getting on a plane and transferring your game.

Your finals record is good.
2012 = 5th
2013 = 13th
2014 = 9th
2015 = Grand Finalists
2016 = 6th
2017 = 8th

If Richmond can roll into a premiership off the back of finals in 13-15, I reckon your list is more than capable of going the extra mile or two this year.

I'd like to know your thoughts, I seriously think WC have the capability of doing it this year.
This guy, is a ******* genius.

I'm waiting for demondavey to return from his bigfooty hiatus so he can be hailed as the hero and messiah :D.
Wherever you are dd- thank you for believing in us when few others did.
I just hope you put money on us and profited .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back