Not open for further replies.

Sportzilla

Draftee
Mar 2, 2021
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Atlanta Braves
I watched the beatdown my Eagles took today. I am beginning to think I gave the Eagles too much credit when I prdicted them to finish 5th on the ladder. Geelong is a very good team, for sure, but after the early part of the 2nd quarter, the Eagles team I started watching at the beginning of the game just disappeared. to say we got a beat down is an understatement.

I feel like we will do okay, perhaps enough to make the finals, but at this time, a top 4 finish seems like a pipe dream.

Still an Eagles supporter!

I watched the beatdown my Eagles took today. I am beginning to think I gave the Eagles too much credit when I prdicted them to finish 5th on the ladder. Geelong is a very good team, for sure, but after the early part of the 2nd quarter, the Eagles team I started watching at the beginning of the game just disappeared. to say we got a beat down is an understatement.

I feel like we will do okay, perhaps enough to make the finals, but at this time, a top 4 finish seems like a pipe dream.

Still an Eagles supporter!
Stick with us mate! Good to have you on board still.

I'd direct you to the positives and negatives thread on the main portion of the board (rather than the Nest) for any post game chat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back