Game Day Eagles v Blues

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tugga27

Club Legend
Jun 19, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
And what happens if we lose to Richmond at the MCG?

Then percentage could very well be the difference between 2nd and 4th.
From 40 points up halfway through the last against a side sitting 16th, we should go on with it, instead of letting them kick the last three goals. Which part of that upsets you?
Christ.

I thought you were moving on.

Brer Bear

All Australian
May 13, 2016
AFL Club
West Coast
From 40 points up halfway through the last against a side sitting 16th, we should go on with it, instead of letting them kick the last three goals. Which part of that upsets you?
I'm not the one getting upset over a win mate lol
Notice that this pretty much happened in our past game with them. Add to the fact that week in week out every team is throwing everything at us. Done pretty ******* well to be where we are.

Tugga27

Club Legend
Jun 19, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
The comp is as tight as it's ever been.

Sure Carlton are 16th, but they also won 4 of their last 5 before today's game and lost 2 by under a kick.

The only easy game is probably GC.

Sure I'm disappointed they got a few late ones, but let's put things in perspective.

We're equal top and destiny is in our own hands.

A good win by the boys away.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Principally

All Australian
Aug 25, 2012
AFL Club
West Coast
Tim Watson actually made me laugh at one point

" McGovern is like the guy that rocks up to the party uninvited and just starts changing the playlist. Hes very annoying"
in regards to constantly disrupting opposition forward plays.

Avalor

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 15, 2009
Jakarta
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Perth, Donnybrook, Chelsea
Really pi**ed off, I am. Here in Jakarta, total blackout - couldn't watch the game. And only now has the power come back on. Totally dead, no internet or data service.
I guess I can sit down and watch the replay knowing we won. Good job, boys.

Avalor

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 15, 2009
Jakarta
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Perth, Donnybrook, Chelsea
Just finished watching the game - you gotta be happy with that in an away game. We should have had another 3 goals in that last quarter, and Carlton's last goal took a little gloss off it.
Petch had a good game and is getting per game. Yeo is beast like.
What I did notice was JK was hard done by, and the blatant Carlton throwing of the ball, especially in the first 2 quarters.
Bring on Adelaide.

Candiru

Premiership Player
Jan 27, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast
Just finished watching the game - you gotta be happy with that in an away game.
We're better than that. The bar is higher.

It's an away game but it was against the 16th side in the comp and we were leading by 40 points halfway through the last term. Percentage will likely be a factor at the end of R23. And we let them kick the last 3 goals instead of going on with it ourselves. We should have dismembered them to the tune of 60+.

Last edited:

Top Bottom