Eagles v Saints

Remove this Banner Ad

Mostly collumn B i would suggest:p

Nothing new really, St Kilda always bully the weaker sides. West Coast are back to where they were in 2002, Good at home, rubbish away.

Geelong would PUMP StKilda any day in 2009. Nothing against the saints but they arent premiership contenders at all..

We are pretty rubbish.

Should I listen to a sore loser or someone like Neil Craig?

No offence, I'll go with Neil's opinion. :thumbsu:

Nothing new really, St Kilda always bully the weaker sides.
Like Sydney & Adelaide?

The only difference today was Goddard firing up the forward line early. Other than our forward efficiency and lack of scoreboard pressure, we dominated both those games too for large periods.

Actually, if you'd been watching us the past couple of seasons, you'd know there's a big difference between how we have played the first 3 games this year and the past 2 seasons.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geelong would PUMP StKilda any day in 2009. Nothing against the saints but they arent premiership contenders at all..

We are pretty rubbish.

Disagree strongly with that. They were relentless in their pressure on the ball carrier today.

A bit of both.

The Eagles are where most people knew they were. This was the points spread margin in our work tipping comp and I tipped Saints by 60, unfortunately not enough. I must admit to being a little concerned about the developing midfield. I know they are developing but I've seen us go through this before and there was always a standout or two you knew would become " elite". A kemp or Matera. A Cousins, Kerr or Judd. I don't see one single stand-out elite in the making in the group. There is some potential there but no absolute stand-out. They need to try and find one next draft.

St Kilda have finally come together under Lyons and look really good. Gardner coming good and allowing Kosi to play permanent forward where he can take marks and hurt on the board without going into the ruck and breaking down is a godsend. They have had a strong midfield for some time and that hasn't diminished any.

I think they now have the ability to give it a genuine shake.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back