AFLW West Coast Eagles Women's Team - Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need some info please fellow splendid Eagles supporters, will this game be televised?
The practice match? No. Richmonds home game and they aren’t setting anything up

Thanks lads, that's a shame I was looking forward to seeing OUR girls go about their business.
Me and the eldest daughter are watching Freo at the moment. Adelaide are a classy side

Word is the tigers players were going hard off the ball at our players in some questionable hits with the possibility of some suspensions.
As far as performance goes, it might take a bit of time for the team to gel, however I’m not confident that our current line up is correct poisitionally. Hopefully it all clicks once the season starts.

Word is the tigers players were going hard off the ball at our players in some questionable hits with the possibility of some suspensions.
Might explain why Richmond didn’t want the game televised on any forum.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From the sounds of it, both practice games we had a decent amount of supply but struggled to convert. Hopefully that is just the sign of a team that hasn't quite gelled together yet.

Still looking forward to Round 1 to support the girls!
Pisco didn't play that game. Significant target in the F50. Will make a difference R1.

btw: club's announced now over 3000 members.

3000 members at this point is pretty good, and would be up there with the best numbers I think.

5000 isnt out of the question, although 4000 probably more realistic.

At $50 senior and $40 junior memberships, 5000 members is a cool $225000 assuming an equal senior junior split.

I would be staggered if they hadn't got that several times over in sponsorship.

They could be looking at easily $750k from the AFLW.

This doesn't cover costs I think, but it puts a huge dent in them. WCE are probably good for the shortfall.

They’d want to be a heck of a lot better than what they’ve shown in the pre-season so far if they want to win anything.

Whoa, steady on old mate. Was always going to be a tough initiation to the league. You and I know both know that. The chemistry seems to be there from what I can see (granted limited vision, but scraping where I can) Cant wait for Sunday!

Yeah I’ve been pretty disappointed in what I’ve seen from their two scratch matches that weren’t televised anywhere.

Fold the club.

Always good for some lols buddy :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back