10 min from Optus
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Lakers Claremont
May 5, 2006
AFL Club
West Coast
Is it OK to not care about this at all? Like I'm not anti WC having a women's team I just don't get into the whole 'Now I have two teams to support at the same club' thing. There are Collingwood and GWS netball teams that wear the same colours, and like AFLW teams I just see them as completely different things. Seems like the WC team is just taking half of the Freo team anyway.

Is it OK to not care about this at all
Of course.

Just don't keep telling us (not you, but there are posters that repeat that they don't like this etc)

May 5, 2006
AFL Club
West Coast
Of course.

Just don't keep telling us (not you, but there are posters that repeat that they don't like this etc)

Not sure if I ever posted in an AFLW match thread. Not really on my radar but will watch a bit if they play curtain raisers.

Just as long as they don't start calling the Eagles the 'AFL mens side' in team announcements etc.

Not sure if I ever posted in an AFLW match thread. Not really on my radar but will watch a bit if they play curtain raisers.

Just as long as they don't start calling the Eagles the 'AFL mens side' in team announcements etc.
Not a fan of ALFM then? :D

jatz14

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 13, 2011
WA
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth Glory W-League
From the Eagles website

West Coast will soon sign seven athletes from its Female Academy ahead of October's AFLW National Draft, where it hopes to sign four more players.

I was a bit worried with Freo getting a pick before us, that they would get the best available, but I think most of the best prospects are in the academy, and we will get to pick the eyes out of it first. Hoping the go for Roxanne Roux, but I cannot find a list of academy members anywhere to confirm she is in it.

1560237431837.png

giphy.gif

1560237484641.png

They have been free so far for AFLW games. Not sure whether this will change next year or not.
Hope it changes soon. Need that $$ flow.

Got some red hot talent from an Jnr level coming through. Red ******* hot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back