Discussion #EaglesFontWatch – finding Dynamo in today's world (Now with added Marbold!)

Remove this Banner Ad

Fans of Dynamo can bid on a 1988-1989 WCE Away Guernsey (long sleeved) being auctioned by the club as part of fundraising for the Lord Mayor's Distress Relief Fund - helping victims of the 2021 Hills Bushfire and Cyclone Seroja:

1620814397217.png

"Wooroloo Bushfire and Mid-West cyclone Memorabilia Auction This framed guernsey, the first version of an alternate away guernsey, once adorned the stair case at club headquarters at Subiaco Oval. It was worn in 1988 and 1989."

I was scrolling through Stan recently looking for something to watch, and spotted this in the Classic Films section:

large_3Ypk0OLrECSp7tqQFLMppGBrHfo.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Another one of these Italian football sweatshirts using dynamo. I believe these were released for a bunch of teams as a Parmalat promotion where buying milk or yogurt which gave you points you could exchange for one of these. My calcium levels would be off the charts if I was an Italian in the 90's.
Screen Shot 2021-09-08 at 1.06.24 pm.png

Another one of these Italian football sweatshirts using dynamo. I believe these were released for a bunch of teams as a Parmalat promotion where buying milk or yogurt which gave you points you could exchange for one of these. My calcium levels would be off the charts if I was an Italian in the 90's.
View attachment 1229394

this is so sexy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back