Early Christmas Gift Suggestions

Remove this Banner Ad

Shinbonershop.com.au now offer medical services in the form of psychological couselling. This is a special service for Port Adelaide fans who are suffering from a bipolar disorder that switches between delusions of grandeur and an inferiority complex. This disorder has arisen due to having spent so much time as a big fish in a little pond (causing the grandeur) and now finding it hard to adjust to being a small fish in a much bigger pond (causing the inferiority) plus an issue of rivalry stemming from having a much more successful sibling in their home town.

We will also be offering treatment for "attention deficit disorder" to Fremantle fans. This complex is caused by the rest of the footballing community ignoring this club, and hence, the club members and fans try to gain attention by causing fights against their city siblings and ranting on about just by poaching one player, they will win next year's premiership (or something like that....I'm usually looking for some wet paint for me to watch dry after trying to chat to a Freo fan after five minutes).

Top stuff guys!

Thanks for the laugh
biggrin.gif

Keep it up - please?

and all new is the LIL' BLIGHTY Doll by Mattel.

Dressed in a LIL' snappy commentators outfit, LIL' BLIGHTY (RRP $39.95), will randomly moan about tactics, silly free kicks, umpiring decisions, poorly constructed zone defenses and coaching gaffes for hours on end, just like he was actually coaching himself.

Just sit LIL BLIGHTY in front of any game, and watch him moan !!!! HOURS OF FUN FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY !!!!

Also available are the LIL' Mike Sheahan doll (with bendable facial features so your punches make a REAL impact)& the LIL' John Elliot doll (Peter Jackson Super 30's, and a sh*tload of alcohol included).

Great for the kids, and the whole family.

Newly available for the Lil Blighty:

Lil Blighty mix and match coaching uniform - Currently available for North Melbourne, Geelong, Adelaide and St Kilda.

New uniform added every two years.

Collect all 16!!!

Originally posted by Bitch:
Rather funny Shinners, but does the Peter Bell sticker come in an Aaron Hamill version? Or alternatively, the Briswhine doll, can we buy it in an Aaron Who doll? Every time you pull the string it could say
"Show me the money, Show me the money"
"Loyalty? What's that?"
biggrin.gif

I probably shouldn't post this. No doubt I will now get smart alec comments about Hamill leaving.
smile.gif

Yep you sure will
wink.gif

Just kidding, but it is interesting to hear a Carlton supporter bemoaning players leaving club for the almighty dollar
biggrin.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back