Early injuries

Remove this Banner Ad

Tom FC

Senior List
Nov 2, 2000
Preparation for 2001 could have started better.

Craig McRae and Michael Martin are both having operations which will make them miss out on the entire pre-season, but probably not any home and away games.

But when we think of Brisbane players with injuries who will supposedly return at the start of the season, think of two little words...

'Clark Keating'
eek.gif

that Lions update mentioned that Keating was not going to run until after Christmas, as it will allow faster healing without the stress of running.

Makes you wonder how soon he will come back, as we previously thought he would be in full training from day 1.

Yeah Lukester he has, but InTheBack is refering to the information from the Lions that he won't be doing any of the hard stuff, as in hard running, till after xmas.

I too personally am worried by this. After him making a 'comeback' or 2 in the cubs a few months ago, and to now find out he still isn't 'running', sounds very serious to me.

I know he was put on the 'indefinate' injury list earlier this year, but geeez, still not 'running' now? A whole season he has missed, and can't even start full pre season training! Sounds like he isn't that great yet.

Probably just "injury management" Danni. You can't afford to do too much too quick, as its a stress-related injury. He'll be right. I sure hope so, anyway!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back