Draft Profile Early reports on new draftees...

Remove this Banner Ad

Given their late-year births, injuries early on, growth spurts and having been giants from the get-go, they may as well be second year players.

Both eligible for the RS this year also.

Harry would be the better chance.

Robbie Tarrant would have to go down for Ben to get a big enough amount of exposure to get noticed.

Yeah ones shown he can influence AFL games the other has been wollowing in the VFL unsighted.

I have barely seen mccartin influence a contest let alone a game. He has had numerous things go wrong so far, but he has literally done stuff all at top level.
I would honestly pick either of the mckay boys over mccartin if I had the choice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have barely seen mccartin influence a contest let alone a game. He has had numerous things go wrong so far, but he has literally done stuff all at top level.
I would honestly pick either of the mckay boys over mccartin if I had the choice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No you wouldn't please don't lie.

No you wouldn't please don't lie.
You do realise the Mckay boys only just made that draft year, right? That makes them two years younger than McCartin and already charging into their respective teams. As opposed to McCartin who was brought in but didnt deliver. I know who I'd rather have....

Maybe we should change the thread title to ...
"Let's talk up North players from a few years ago and eff you if you don't agree they're good"?

How are players from the 2016 draft traveling?
Higgins has been training with the midfield group despite many pigeon holing him as a forward only pre-draft.
Bolta is training as a forward and looking very fit but apparently Rutten (our back line coach) has been lobbying for Balta to train with the defenders.
Feel like leppa will win that argument given our lack of tall forwards on the list.

Last edited:
You do realise the Mckay boys only just made that draft year, right? That makes them two years younger than McCartin and already charging into their respective teams. As opposed to McCartin who was brought in but didnt deliver. I know who I'd rather have....

McCartin has only been kept out through injury not performance he is streaks in front.

Maybe we should change the thread title to ...
"Let's talk up North players from a few years ago and eff you if you don't agree they're good"?

How are players from the 2016 draft traveling?
Higins has been training with the midfield group despite many pigeon holing him as a forward only pre-draft.
Boltan is training as a forward and looking very fit but apparently Rutten (our back line coach) has been lobbying for Balta to train with the defenders.
Feel like leppa will win that argument given our lack of tall forwards on the list.
Maybe we should call it;

"Let's see how many of our own players names we can spell incorrectly"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back