Unofficial Preview Early thoughts: Round 5 vs Adelaide (SCG)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Won't happen but I want

In
Cameron
Marsh

Out
Newman
Hayward

- Move Aliir down back
- Move Marsh into defence, giving him Mills spot
- Move Mills into the midfield
- Have Cameron play in the ruck a lot and have Sinclair playing in the forward line for at least 60% of the game.

Will need to put up more than we have so far this year to beat them.
Why? They're s**t and got flogged by Collingwood, we're at home, they're missing both Crouches plus Gibson and Smith

This is our toughest game yet (even harder than the giants). Not expecting us to win considering our form and defensive deficiencies. Crows coming off a loss too! So not expecting much. Need to dominate the middle to have any realistic chance of winning.

I’d like Cameron in, Newman out. Cameron can play forward/ruck with Sinclair, Aliir can play in defence in lieu of Newman.

Will need all the aerial prowess we can get against an Adelaide forward line that was uncharacteristically held on Friday night.

But I have a feeling Horse just is not a fan of the taller back line.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Teams lift against us.
Even if they do we'r still a better team than them. We've lost one game to top of the ladder, won 2 away games and won our local derby. They're not the same team this year no crouches, lever, betts, cameron and smith. Walker and Sloane look injured they're there for the taking.

Granted Gibbs is a valuable addition.

This is our toughest game yet (even harder than the giants). Not expecting us to win considering our form and defensive deficiencies. Crows coming off a loss too! So not expecting much. Need to dominate the middle to have any realistic chance of winning.

What about their form though? They lost to Collingwood of all teams and at home. They're not playing great themselves. Not saying we will win btw but don't quite understand this line of negative thinking.

What about their form though? They lost to Collingwood of all teams and at home. They're not playing great themselves. Not saying we will win btw but don't quite understand this line of negative thinking.
All good teams have s**t games. They lost it at selection. Going so tall in the wet.

All good teams have s**t games. They lost it at selection. Going so tall in the wet.

Fair enough but they didn't just lose, they were thumped. I am sure they will play better and yes we will need to lift but the game is very much winnable, in fact thinking more about it I think we will win. Their injuries help us too.

Weather forecast for Friday

Friday 20 April
Summary
showers.png

Min 18
Max 25
Shower or two.
Possible rainfall: 2 to 6 mm
Chance of any rain: 70%
rain_70.gif

Sydney area
Partly cloudy. Medium (60%) chance of showers. Light winds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back