Earth tremor - melb

Remove this Banner Ad

Felt it this morning in bed. Whole room was shaking and the windows were rattling. Wasn't concerned knowing we weren't on any major fault lines but still a very interesting experience!

Saw a few jokes about how it was the demons coming up for the Grand Final.

i'm in Prahran just a couple blocks from where Bettys Burgers copped it (one of my Ubereats go to's :( )

My apartment building was rocking hard. I was on a work Zoom call with 1 person from Syd and another from Geelong and I'm like hang on guys someone is running in my hallway, wait what the fu** my room is shaking and my bookcase behind me rocked and some books fell off - they're like what the hells going on there? Then the girl from Geelong was like 'omg i feel it too', the guy from sydney was like your state is f’ed.

then it all calmed down and they continued the meeting.

overall it was a wild experience.
haha he's not wrong

It really is an unsettling kind of nausea...like seas sickness
I honestly have felt "shaking" at times since. Im assuming that its something similar to that feeling you get of being in a lift, but you're not actually in the lift anymore...?

the_interloper was a Simpsons reference. When Homer is getting a physical?
iu

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A satirical tribute page for Brashs has been operating on Facebook since January 2015. It has attracted a loyal following and has drawn media coverage.[6]

A parody Brashs Twitter account has operated since February 2010. The account regularly posts product announcements or album launches that were released during Brashs operating era, with humorous reference to current day events.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back