Earth tremor - melb

Remove this Banner Ad

Typical...I come in and see the first thread about the manifold quake is referencing melbourne. This state is way too Melb focused. It happened in Mansfield not Melbourne....no more than it did up here in the country.

Media is referencing it all as Melb quake. Ridiculous. Damage in Melb according to seismologist on ABC was not indication of strong quake but of a very weak construction.

Change the thread title.

Typical...I come in and see the first thread about the manifold quake is referencing melbourne. This state is way too Melb focused. It happened in Mansfield not Melbourne....no more than it did up here in the country.

Media is referencing it all as Melb quake. Ridiculous. Damage in Melb according to seismologist on ABC was not indication of strong quake but of a very weak construction.

Change the thread title.

Make it the woods point quake thread then

Change the thread title.
meanwhile back in Mansfield
Horse falls down hill because of Quake

iu

Nobody has heard anything from Mansfield which is concerning

except the mayor of mansfield who has already been interviewed.

Mark Holcombe, the mayor of Mansfield, which was the epicentre of the quake, said it was “really strong” and caught everybody off-guard.

“It came right out of leftfield. We don’t have earthquakes, that I am aware of, none of the locals I spoke to this morning had that experience with earthquakes here before, so it is one right out of leftfield. It was just a really big crumble,” he told ABC Breakfast.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I look forward to the break in "got my 5G implant lololol" posts to "we will rebuild lololol" posts.

Lucky we live in a country with decent building regulations.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back