Earth tremor - melb

Remove this Banner Ad

Imagine if they lived in Japan lol.
I was having tempura and a pint under a rail bridge when one went off
Everyone just carried on
I looked up at the chef
He pointed at the swinging lights and gestured when they swing this much, not bad, if its more run.

I was having tempura and a pint under a rail bridge when one went off
Everyone just carried on
I looked up at the chef
He pointed at the swinging lights and gestured when they swing this much, not bad, if its more run.

Yep, anything up to 7.0 isn't out of the ordinary there. Their building codes are amazing.

Do yourself a favor and watch it. One of the great B movies.

Tremors.jpg

i'm in Prahran just a couple blocks from where Bettys Burgers copped it (one of my Ubereats go to's :( )

My apartment building was rocking hard. I was on a work Zoom call with 1 person from Syd and another from Geelong and I'm like hang on guys someone is running in my hallway, wait what the * my room is shaking and my bookcase behind me rocked and some books fell off - they're like what the hells going on there? Then the girl from Geelong was like 'omg i feel it too', the guy from sydney was like your state is ****ed.

then it all calmed down and they continued the meeting.

overall it was a wild experience.

i'm in Prahran just a couple blocks from where Bettys Burgers copped it (one of my Ubereats go to's :( )

My apartment building was rocking hard. I was on a work Zoom call with 1 person from Syd and another from Geelong and I'm like hang on guys someone is running in my hallway, wait what the fu** my room is shaking and my bookcase behind me rocked and some books fell off - they're like what the hells going on there? Then the girl from Geelong was like 'omg i feel it too', the guy from sydney was like your state is f’ed.

I hope u replied "yeh even so ,id still rather not live in the shithole called Sydney"

My apartment building was rocking hard. I was on a work Zoom call with 1 person from Syd and another from Geelong and I'm like hang on guys someone is running in my hallway, wait what the fu** my room is shaking and my bookcase behind me rocked and some books fell off - they're like what the hells going on there? Then the girl from Geelong was like 'omg i feel it too', the guy from sydney was like your state is f’ed.

Should have thrown yourself under the bookcase and then claimed compo :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is typical BF.

"Damn its hot in melb.. 40 degrees"
Perth: "thats nothing " /cue rant about it being hotter there.

Now earthquakes. ."this is nothing compared to Japan" :D

That’s because Melbourne thinks it’s the undisputed champion of everything. Bushfires, earthquakes, covid, lockdowns, etc etc. It’s hubris on a macabre level.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back