EAs Phantom Draft- 4 Rounds

Remove this Banner Ad

Is he one of the best ruckman going around or what!! Kicked 37 or something goals playing in the ruck, why the hell wasn't he AA?!?!

Quit while your... well, not ahead, but at least not further down in the ditch you've dug, and just called it a day, heh?
You should have read the post you responded to.

I said that Nth had been resting Hale in their forward line as he wasnt their first choice ruck.
Ánd just because he has kicked 37 goals as you eluded to doesn't make him a Key forward either it just means he was filling that giant hole in your Forward line and kicked a few.
Look if your Happy to be Mediocre thats fine Im sure other teams will be more then happy to get Good KPP prospects late in the draft.

Other Players to kick 37 or more goals that are not KPPs
Matt stokes-Cats-38
Ben Mckinley-WCE-42
scott Welsh-WB-43
Mark Williams-Hawks-46
Jason Aker-WB-49
Brad Johnson-WB-50
Steven Milne-STK-60
Daniel Motlop-Port- 57
Paul Medhurst-Coll- 50
all not Kpps yet all managed goals.
Now some Real KPPS and the Goals

Franklin-113
Fevola-99
Roughead-75
Bradshaw-75
John Brown-70
Pav-67
Reiwoldt-65
Lloyd-62
S.Johnson-53
Mooney-52

Me personally I would prefur numbers like this from my leading Goal scorer rather then 37 like you are happy with.

Me personally I would prefur numbers like this from my leading Goal scorer rather then 37 like you are happy with.

Yeah no s**t, funny how although our leading goal scorer only got 37 we won enough games to play finals and kicked reasonable scores each game, despite not having Thommo and Edwards for the majority of the year. We had 5 players with 30+ goals for the season... nothing wrong with having an even spread. All you have to do with WCE is to keep McKinley quiet and you'll win by 50 points.

Yeah no s**t, funny how although our leading goal scorer only got 37 we won enough games to play finals and kicked reasonable scores each game, despite not having Thommo and Edwards for the majority of the year. We had 5 players with 30+ goals for the season... nothing wrong with having an even spread. All you have to do with WCE is to keep McKinley quiet and you'll win by 50 points.

Given we won a flag in 06 without a truely decent forward, I think WC understand the concept of 'even spread' better than most.

Given we won a flag in 06 without a truely decent forward, I think WC understand the concept of 'even spread' better than most.

North Melbourne do not have the luxury of the best midfield combo assembled.

And Im not sure you do. There seems to be a void in terms of eveness now that a few players have left.

North Melbourne do not have the luxury of the best midfield combo assembled.

And Im not sure you do. There seems to be a void in terms of eveness now that a few players have left.

Not having the players doesn't mean we don't understand the benefits. In recent years we have a drafted a number of potential forwards.

WC was a very good side in 05/06 and didn't have 1 elite key forward. To me, that says they understand.

You should have read the post you responded to.

I said that Nth had been resting Hale in their forward line as he wasnt their first choice ruck.
Ánd just because he has kicked 37 goals as you eluded to doesn't make him a Key forward either it just means he was filling that giant hole in your Forward line and kicked a few.
Look if your Happy to be Mediocre thats fine Im sure other teams will be more then happy to get Good KPP prospects late in the draft.

Other Players to kick 37 or more goals that are not KPPs
Matt stokes-Cats-38
Ben Mckinley-WCE-42
scott Welsh-WB-43
Mark Williams-Hawks-46
Jason Aker-WB-49
Brad Johnson-WB-50
Steven Milne-STK-60
Daniel Motlop-Port- 57
Paul Medhurst-Coll- 50
all not Kpps yet all managed goals.
Now some Real KPPS and the Goals

Franklin-113
Fevola-99
Roughead-75
Bradshaw-75
John Brown-70
Pav-67
Reiwoldt-65
Lloyd-62
S.Johnson-53
Mooney-52

Yeah well congratulations for going to all this trouble to justify something in a mock draft. Repeat,mock draft! But rest assured if,as you have indicated in your mock draft, Ziebell or Hartlett are available,one will be called out by North on draft day at pick 9. Nothing surer because either will be considered best available and not Johnstone, good as he is.

Yeah well congratulations for going to all this trouble to justify something in a mock draft. Repeat,mock draft! But rest assured if,as you have indicated in your mock draft, Ziebell or Hartlett are available,one will be called out by North on draft day at pick 9. Nothing surer because either will be considered best available and not Johnstone, good as he is.
Like you know BWWWWWaaaaa
You like the rest of us HAVE NO IDEA WHAT LAIDLEY or any other coach for that matter will do.
I am 100% sure WC will take Rich over Naitanui yet other posters are 100% sure WC will take Naitanui over RICH.

So to say nothing surer is a laod of horse **** its that simple.
But as you said its a mock draft and yet we find so many Kangeroo oh sorry North Melbourne supporters getting sooooo upset by it.
You dont like it too friggen bad its my opinion and Im allowed to POST it HA.:cool:

1-Melb- Jack Watts- 1 Watts
2-WCE- Daniel Rich- 7- NICK NAT
3-Freo- Nick Naitanui- 2- S.Hill
4-Port- Tryone Vickory- 8- Hartlett
5-Ess- Micheal Hurley- 5 - Hurley
6-Carlt- Steele Sidebottom- 11
7-Bris- Chris Yarran- 6 - Rich
8-Rich- Sam Blease- 17- Vickory
9-Nth- Lewis Johnston- 12 - Ziebell
10-Adel- Hamish Hartlett- 4 - Phil Davis
11-Pies- Jack Ziebell- 9 - Sidebottom
12-Syd- Mitch Robinson- 40 - L.Johnston
13-Stk- Stephen Hill- 3 - T.Lynch
14-WB- Ayce Cordy-F/S
15-Cats- Clancee Pearce- ND- M.Brown
16-Hawks- Rhys Okeefe- 65 - R.Schoenmakers
--------------------------------------------------------------
17-Melb- Jackson Trengove- 22- Blease
18-WCE- Tom Swift- 20- L.Shuey
---------------------------------------------------------------
19-Melb- Shaun McKernan-28- Strauss
20-WCE- Micheal Walters-53- Swift
21-Freo- Neville Jetta- 51- Ballantyne
22-Port- Ryan Shoenmakers-16- Trengrove
23-Ess- Aaron Cornelious-57-Zaharakis
24-Freo- Matt Broadbent-38- Nick suban
25-Bris- Dayne Beams-29-Jack Redden
26-Rich- Jordan Lisle-50-Jaden Post
27-Nth- Tom Lynch-13- S.Write
28-Adel- James Strauss-19- S.Mckernan
29-Coll- Dan Hannebury-30-D.Beams
30-Syd- Kade Klemke-ND-Hannebury
31-WB- Mitch Brown-15-J.Roughead
32-WB- Tom Rockliff-ND-L.Jones
33-Cats- Nic Heyne-48-T.Gillies
34-Hawks- Jarryd Blight-45-L.SHields
--------------------------------------------------------------
35-Melb- Nick Suban-24-J.Bennell
36-WCE- David Zaharakis-23-A.Smith
37-Freo- Matt DeBoer-ND-Zac Clarke
38-Port- Luke Shuey-18-M.Broadbent
39-Geel- Micheal Still-55-S.Motlop
40-Carlt- Tom Salter-ND-M.Robinson
41-Bris- Jordan Roughead-31-T.Banfield
42-Port- Mitch Banner-42-Mitch Banner
43-Nth- Jamie sheahan-ND-L.Anthony
44-Adel- Steven Gaertner-ND-R.Slone
45-Coll- Charlie Sharples-ND-J.Blight
46-Coll- Phil Davis-10-L.Rounds
47-Stk- Chris Hall-77-R.Stanly
48-Stk- Zack Clarke-37-N.Heyne
49-Cats- Taylor Hunt-49-T.Hunt
50-Hawk- Riley Milne-ND-J.Lyle
51-Melb- James Krause-ND-N.Jetta
52-WCE- Dan Murry-ND-J.Jones
53-Freo- Hadyn Ballintyne-21-M.Walters
54-Port- Tyson Slattery-Jarred Redden
55-Ess- Tom Hill-ND-M.Still
56-Freo- Jaryd Redden-25-Bukavas
57-Bris- Casey Sibosado-ND-A.Cornelious
58-Rich- Ian Richardson-ND-T.Hislop
59-Nth- Luke Stanton-ND-N. Okeefe
60-Adel- Micheal Mather-ND-T.Lee
61-Syd- Ben Power-ND-C.Heath
Syd- Bart McCulloch-69-Pick not used
62-Stk- Patrick Hayes-ND-Alistair Smith
WB- Zack Sengstock-ND-Pick not used
Cats- Jayden Post-26-Pick not used
63-Hawks- Sam Hughes-ND-L.Lowden

Well Thats 4 rounds I think most will pass and go to PSD for others.[/quote]
Not bad wasn't too far off with most! and got 4 right.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back