East Fremantle Sharks Supporters Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Lets hope so. I reckon all Afl players that get delisted or retire from afl should be made to go back to there original wafl club

"made" :drunk:

But yes should be encouraged/incentivised. The WAFL do have good intent with this with the points system but the problem is there isn't a whole lot of benefit to the player themselves. Worth looking at but I don't think it needs to go too far, it's not North Korea we're talking.

Hopefully if Snadden comes back he can fufill some of his potential, like Main at SF once delisted by WCE, found his mojo playing away from EP.

Looks like some very handy inclusions, will Hampson likely be back for round one too?

Griffin is a great get in. Let’s just cross our fingers he isn’t drafted by a club looking for more mature ruck talent.

We all saw what happened with De Boer and Mzungu at GWS. No one saw that happening pre the 2016 drafts.

Latest I heard was that Palmer is being courted by Claremont and East Fremantle people like Hans said.

Snadden is a good if we can secure him. Struggled for continuity at the Royals and was often in the seconds when experienced AFL players returned. Maybe he does become like a Dylan Main when outside of EP.

Jansen I think I’ve mentioned before is a very handy in. Was solid depth at Brisbane and without Rockliff maybe they could’ve done with him in 2018. Will do his best work as a grunt midfielder you’d think.

Sounds like BOB might go round again IF EF gets a few recruits and his body holds up...big IF considering his injury history. Need a tall forward I reckon, wonder if Peel will loan us Strnadica when they don't pick him....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Probably go the other way mate, think Symonds kicked 7 in a reserves match this year....also James Bristow is back so have a few options, but a tall forward would be handy....Howson, O'Reilly and Ellis are all options too....need Griff in the ruck, but yeah no harm in resting Griff up front....need to improve our forward 50 entries tho

Last edited:
Need some up back as well...Winton and Jupp bat above their weight but struggle against the Peel talls EP talls and guys like Keitel, Maister,Shaw etc...Bailey showed promise from all reports before doing a shoulder, while EF only possible draft prospect Chris Scott(BOG in colts GF) is 193 odd cm and a defender...if he goes then EF will be a tad undersized up back....if not then perhaps ok..only young tho. ...can't see any of Bristow or Symonds being versatile enough to play back....pity Stokes went back to Geraldton.

At present Bristow is EF highest points player at 5...so plenty of room, though if EF do get Palmer back, money might be the problem....Griff, Jansen and Palmer all coming off AFL contracts, surely they would be on well above the WAFL average....as would Jono Marsh....time will tell

Ex Essendon/EP player Nick Kommer signs on for 2 years...at 27 hopefully his experience will complement the array of youngsters EF have down at the club at present. Few more signings TBA I hope...would think ex WCE rookie Snadden will sign on.....Palmer would be nice, a tall forward and if not Palmer another WAFL quality mid would be nice....always handy to get those WAFL quality 1 pointers on board enabling a splurge on some 10 pointers...

Good character on n off the field is Andrew Swallow....if EF could get him back then that would be a huge coup.....consummate club man is Andrew Swallow...

Sounds like BOB might go round again IF EF gets a few recruits and his body holds up...big IF considering his injury history. Need a tall forward I reckon, wonder if Peel will loan us Strnadica when they don't pick him....

Another big man. Cameron Loersch 203cm 103kg ruckman/forward was on Sun's rookie list but didn't get a league game. Don't know what that means for points. Good mark and kick. Has had a few minor I injuries. Was originally from Peel then South.

Loersch will get plenty support from Griffin and Bristow up forward....with O'Reilly, Howson, Mirco and Ellis at the club, EF seems to have a few options to goal....totally agree Andana....Loersch will predominantly play FF I reckon.....get Palmer and EF will have some good small forwards in Ryan, Perry, BOB snapping at the big fellas heels for opportunitist goal kicking.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back