East Fremantle Sharks Supporters Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

andana if you go onto the EF Facebook page some great clips from that 79 GF. A lot of one touch footy, accurate long kicking, tough body on body stuff, fantastic to watch. As you say mate they were the days.....both sides had some very special players on show that game.....was only 12 at the time, but remember it so well.....

LOL.....I guess so mate....my brother and I were on the same side as where this photo was taken....on the half forward flank....had a great view considering the crowd...did you go?....or before your time.

Even worse andana is that SF only had 1 guy left on the bench at the start of the last quarter, yet kicked 5 goals to EF zip.....besides the SD game, EF has been outscored in the last quarter of every match I reckon so far.....definitely a worry this....cost EF the Peel and WP games and nearly the Perth game.....the EP game on Sunday is a must win....and the way they are playing it will be a tough task for EF.

Looked like 4 quarter performance by EF...outscored EP in each quarter despite the wind blowing one way all day. Loersch could of and should of had a day out with 2.6....but hey hopefully the big fella can kick start his season from here. The skipper since returning from injury has led the side superbly to a 3-1 win/loss ratio since the state game....

Cam deserves a win today

East Fremantle favourite, Cameron Eardley will run out for his 100th WAFL League game this Thrifty Match Day against Claremont.
The 26-year-old has been a consistent player for the Sharks, regularly finishing in the Top 5 of the Lynn Medal. Having barely missed a game in his six years, Eardley has often led the side on and off the field.
“I feel very honoured to play 100 games for East Fremantle. It’s an honour at any club, but to do it at the club I grew up supporting and watching is really quite special,” Eardley said.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Windy conditions, but home advantage you would hope, Cl kicked straighter....a few forced behinds andana, but a few gimmes missed unfortunately.....

Be interesting to see if Monaghan gives these kids some footy...Sharp already played 2....Jackson and Rivers might be next

Unlucky for Ruscoe to be honest....but congrats to all 3 AA lads.....Yep andana, all 3 will be drafted....hopefully Ruscoe, J Jackson and Warner get a look in too....let's see if Monaghan gives them a go before the year is out....Be nice to get a league game or two before they head off to the AFL....

Looks like it's going to stay a long time too andana.....can't afford not to hit the scoreboard in the first in any game let alone playing Subi. One would like to think EF remaining games SD Peel WP WP Perth and WCE are winnable.....Peel and WCE always injury player available influenced....but decent indicator of Monaghans impact on the playing group this year....win half and that means a 6/12 season....not ideal but better than the last 2 years for sure......Loersch hasn't been training due to a bad back I believe.....so can't see him coming straight in, tho Strnadica has been good at FF.....need Bonomelli to kick a few.....

Can see a few unhappy reserves guys if these boys get the nod over them....perhaps give them a reserves game and then play them....saying that SD are struggling at present so it might not be a bad idea giving them a game

This weeks ins ✏
Rivers, Sharp and Luke Jackson

With eleven changes to the Colts side this week, the boys will look to bounce back after a rough patch. The return of our State players is set to boost the side as well as the likes of our All Australians, Jeremy Sharp, Luke Jackson and Trent Rivers.

Could be a huge crowd at the colts game.

SD colts were under strength mate....Garcia injured in the carnival, Trew injured, Grainger-Barrass playing league plus a few other good colts playing reserves....looked like an easy win in the end for EF....ditto in the reserves.....the league at half time has EF 4.5 to SD 1.5.....hmmmm not too sure if the men are playing or the women with that scoreline.....LOL

Remove this Banner Ad

Back