Freezin

All Australian
Nov 28, 2007
Aotearoa
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
East Freo
Jupp could be out for some time and Tucker to miss a month maybe more. Going to have to find someone KPD

Winton, Bonomelli??
Good opportunity for the likes of youngsters in Davidson, Bailey, Trefy and McGuire to step up mate....all 193cm plus in height.....Winton will go to FB I guess....even with a 6 week lay off Tucker should be right for round 2.....Jupp probably a bit later....also if Teakle doesn't get picked up by Essendon, he is mobile enough to play down back one would think.....options there, just all pretty inexperienced....ex WP boy KPD Mills is there to don't forget.....

andana

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 1, 2008
Thailand
AFL Club
North Melbourne
It’s full steam ahead at Shark Park as we prepare for April 4th; Round 1 of the 2020 Optus WAFL Season.
The Sharks are delighted to announce to our members and supporters that Paatsch Group have been selected as the consultants to do the Business Plan for the Redevelopment of East Fremantle Oval Precinct. Brad Paatsch has a proven record, having worked on Cockburn Arc including the Fremantle Dockers facility; South Perth Regional Recreation, Aquatic and Education Precinct; and the initial location options for the West Coast Eagles Football Club. Paatsch Group have highlighted the importance of a partnership between the Town of East Fremantle and the community to ensure maximum usage of the precinct and the overall viability, while protecting the interests of each organisation involved. The plan will be completed by the end of June this year.
Improving the club’s physical environment is a huge component of the Sharks new Strategic Plan. Despite our aging facility there are a number of tasks we are undertaking to ensure it’s a great place to come. Over the past two days, our sponsors SV Glass and LM Poole & Co have installed new doors to our gym/ players entry. Entry requires FOB access or code that can be translated to a player’s phone. Thank you to our new sponsors Premiair Aviation for funding this upgrade. Painting of the surround entry will be finalised in the next few weeks.

I thought this was just a memory.

Freezin

All Australian
Nov 28, 2007
Aotearoa
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
East Freo
Good Q&A with new recruit Riach on the EF website....looks like he will run off the wing and up forward this year. Griffen injured his hand last week at training, now in a plaster post surgery, so think he will be out of action for a bit, whilst Monaghan junior broke some ribs in the recent intraclub match on Thurs night.

So missing from round one is Jupp, Tucker, Monaghan and Griffen....not the start the club needs, but then gives an opportunity to some youngsters to put their hand up for some league footy...e.g. Davidson, Bailey, McGuire and Trefy up back for Jupp andTucker...Teakle in the ruck for Griffen....or at CHF if Strnadica goes into the ruck....and Bockman, Ryan and Ritchie as a small goal kicking forward for Monaghan.....time will tell I guess.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

eastfreo75

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 11, 2011
pakenham
AFL Club
Fremantle
I am. Could be a few clubs struggle after this. Could be a six team comp..
I really hate myself for saying this but I can’t see any future for the Sharks.

Maybe, a six team competition plus the two AFL seconds might be better long term for WA football.

Streamline the comp with colts and league.

andana

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 1, 2008
Thailand
AFL Club
North Melbourne

Top Bottom