East Fremantle Sharks Supporters Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Sounds like Cody played ok in the EF reserves win over Cl on Sat.....the league team lost by a goal, kicking 2.6 in the last quarter.....good signs showed by both clubs....anyone go?

This week

East Fremantle vs Subiaco - Saturday July 11th

Colts - 9:30am

Reserves - 12pm

League - 2:30pm

New Choice Homes Park

Bar & Food available

Entry is free!

How did the colts go? Any standouts?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Some friends who are only casual AFL fans went to Moss Street on Saturday. They said it appeared that our players were boys up against men. subi players mostly bigger, stronger, fitter and better skills. What happened to those talls we had last year. They even ran the interchange better.

Ok players for us

Eardley
Kommer
Snadden
Murdoch who had a perfect tackle and got no free for
Mills
Bailey but undersized to play ruck

Monaghan got a great goal one on three

Leggett is either not fit or slow.

Player number 11 gave up all of subis first quarter score, turnovers, clangers and a free.He seemed to be interchanging with Leggett. In the second quarter Leggett
was on field and took a kickin all the way to the centre. Might be the way to go always.

Friends left at half time.

Last edited:
Strnadica and Loersch rested due to injury niggles mate, as was Jansen, not sure why Riach and Manning rested....always gonna be tough playing Subi with or without points on offer....fingers crossed the team and effort on show in the Cl game will be there this Sat v SF.

After kicking the first goal, east Fremantle had just dropped with South Fremantle playing a loose man in defence. East Fremantle kicking game has been suffocated by south Fremantle. A loss and it's not even quarter time.

Sounds like SF have a few loose men in the forward line too....Datson 4 goals to half time....big big ask if EF can get back into this game.....

Freezin, old mate, we need to get together for a drink on Saturday arvos... ;) :( Although I like the look of your line up better than ours....

Freezin, old mate, we need to get together for a drink on Saturday arvos... ;) :( Although I like the look of your line up better than ours....
Mate that would be great, perhaps we can share ideas on how to get out respective teams to kick more 6 pointers....saying that SD did have a 6 pointer purple patch in the 3rd v WP.....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just can't kick goals sadly andana....1.5 and 2.4 proved costly in the end....just need to find a couple of tall targets up front....or at least one.....close but no cigar.....

Make it 5.1 and 4.2 mate and EF would of won by 5 goals....sadly woulda and coulda don't win your games....just kick straighter and the rest will sort itself out

East Fremantle surge to second spotMonday, August 5, 2019 - 7:09 PM

Written by Sandra Argese, 30 July 2019

East Fremantle have breathed a sigh of relief after fighting off a last-minute scare from Peel Thunder in a blockbuster finale to finish two point winners.

As far as thrillers go, this was among the best of the season.

Its a sad day for gender equality.

The bye came at a good time for Kyle Baskerville and Kody Manning, who after missing the last three rounds, return to the side. Baskerville, our 2019 Best First Year player, will have his work cut out trying to stem the influence of the dangerous West Perth small forwards. While Manning, returning to his old stomping ground, will add some bite to the Sharks attack. Nic Bonomelli also returns to the side after some promising form in the Reserves.

We might have seen the last of Alex Montauban and Luke Strnadica this season, both sustaining injuries in Round 4 that a could side-line them for the rest of the year.

Freezin Do you know what happened to Teakle.
Heard Jai Jackson is at $ubi. I thought he would have been a gun for us.

I heard Jackson quit footy to get some FIFO work mate, then a couple of weeks ago he appears on Subi's list....so not sure what happened...really don't understand EF being happy to clear the kid to Subi...but they did......as for Teakle, playing in the reserves mate.....if EF aren't too careful they might lose him....I guess if Griff retires at the end of this year, Strnadica and Teakle maybe the rucks, with Bonomelli and Loersch the tall forwards....tho if Griff plays on, I can see a few of those boys moving on for an opportunity elsewhere.....which will be disappointing as Griff is 33/34 and all those others 22-25 years old....Monaghan is gonna have to think of the big picture here....

Maybe the FIFO fell through....who knows....but definitely too talented to let go...especially with EF depth....it's not as though Subi need him with Horsley, Kitchen, Clark etc on their list.....

Close but no cigar.....5 goals up in the 3rd and found a way to lose the match....frustrating in deed.....good to see Loersch kick a few in the seconds.....good win by reserves and especially the colts.....4 points away from a 3/0 clean sweep at Joondalup...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back