Here it is, the full version which goes for 1:51

Then here's the instrumental version

Last edited:

BigDance

Team Captain
Jul 27, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast
I see young Jack Williams who debuted on Colts this year is our only member of the AFL academy for next year. Pretty exciting for that young man

BigDance

Team Captain
Jul 27, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast
Still growing?
No idea but he is already 196ish I would think? Maybe a little taller. Played him down back for the first half Of the season- dropped his head too much. Then Ricca moved him forward and he has clean hands and A lovely kick off the boot. Could be anything. Next Logan McDonald perhaps? I wonder if he will get a gig in league? It normally helps young forwards get drafted if they can crack league in their draft year.

andana

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 1, 2008
Thailand
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Kentucky won’t soon forget Max Duffy.

The former East Fremantle player had already put together perhaps the best career by a punter in Wildcats’ history - and he produced one final piece of magic in his farewell game.
At a key moment in Kentucky’s 23-21 Gator Bowl win against North Carolina State, Duffy sold the dummy to turn what looked like being a blocked punt into a fair catch inside the 20.
“That play by Max Duffy is one of the coolest things I have ever seen a punter do,” Kentucky sports radio host Matt Jones tweeted.
Duffy, who played three games across the 2014 and 2015 AFL seasons with Fremantle, said his instincts shone through after some awful blocking by Kentucky’s special teams.
“We’d done a bit of homework in the week leading up on one of the guys that came after it. He blocked a fair few punts during the year. The plan was to block him. Apparently we didn’t want to do that,” told RSN Breakfast.
“I knew he was going to be coming after it pretty hard and it was just a spur of the moment (decision) to go back to the AFL days.

andana

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 1, 2008
Thailand
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Jono Marsh back.

The East Fremantle Football Club are delighted to announce the return of Jonathon Marsh for the 2021 season.

Freezin

All Australian
Nov 28, 2007
Aotearoa
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
East Freo
Yep signing Marsh is definitely the icing on the cake for the clubs pre season recruiting....interesting interview with the guy about why he chose to come back to the club.....definitely will provide some versatility on game day for the coach....big/strong enough to play KP up front or back and fast enough to play through the middle.....welcome back Jono Marsh....huge emphasis on recruiting good characters as well to the club.....good interview with Monaghan on the radio the other day as well.

Remove this Banner Ad