East Gippsland Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone able to assist me in trying to find some old Riviera FL Footy Records - either for purchase, for emailing to me as scanned PDF's or whatever?

If you have a facebook account hop on the Stratford Football Club page, Lindsay Schilg will be able to help you out I reckon!

Grand Final this week sees top of the table Wy Yung v 4th Lindenow.
Cats have played their best footy the last fortnight, but Tigers will take a power of beating. Hargreaves has been in sensational form, and so much of Lindenow's fate rests on Darren Allen finding the ball and kicking a few.
Hope we can get over the line and give Turk a good send off as coach.

Pretty dead in here, season kicks off today. Lindenow & Boisdale are being talked up as preseason favourites.
Can't speak for the Bombers, but we've added Kane & Bayden Ashwood & Luke Dyer all previous league B&F winners, along with Ryan Holland a former runner up. Gus Fortune from Loddon Valley and a couple of returnee young guys from Bairnsdale also added.

I wish Boisdale's seniors were a good side. Swap their senior list with the reserves, at least they can win GFs. Maybe clone Wayne Butcher as he was Boisdale's best ever senior coach.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What’s going on with paynesville? They’ve called an emergency meeting on yesterday and have been banging the drum about not posting things on social media

Remove this Banner Ad

Back