Official Team Thread East Side Hawks S22 Team Thread: B&F Winners Mr E and Dr C #scandal

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm a Bear. I have a heightened sense of smell and I must say you're obviously trying to impress someone...

She insisted on playing with me, maybe if the Bears didn't force me to have to leave we would still all be a happy family :(

Congrats on the co-captaincy gig. Now get a goddamn avatar!

Matera92 good choice.

She insisted on playing with me, maybe if the Bears didn't force me to have to leave we would still all be a happy family :(

Matera92 good choice.

Dinger doesn't use an avatar so he can remain inconspicuous. I'm not convinced this isn't a spambot that stole his account. I fair dinkum thought he was dead in the time between being a North mod and joining the Bears launch and he wasn't breathing much beforehand.

Dinger doesn't use an avatar so he can remain inconspicuous. I'm not convinced this isn't a spambot that stole his account. I fair dinkum thought he was dead in the time between being a North mod and joining the Bears launch and he wasn't breathing much beforehand.
But I see everything......

Matera92 good choice.

I'm pretty awesome.

So just two new peep this far?
Yep. Which adds well to our 10ish active posters we already have.

Will still look out for talent if it should show its face.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a B&F count that was... A true captain would have been ready and posted it earlier! ;)

I should have awarded it to myself.

I don't appreciate you posting my private info on here brahj, I don't give a s**t if you dislike me or feeling just like being a dick but you are invading my privacy by doing so.

I don't appreciate you posting my private info on here brahj, I don't give a s**t if you dislike me or feeling just like being a dick but you are invading my privacy by doing so.

Whoa, where was the personal info?

P.S. Nice melt.

Last edited:
Nah, that was just spookism's credit card details. I didn't realise Doctor Colostomy was funding his football department with that too.
Again?

That's the third time this month

Right, I'm back. From wherever I was. Apologies for wandering off in search of...oh, let's say it was the meaning of life.

Anyhoo, game on Hawks.

Fun fact: you can check out of BigFooty any time you like, but you can never leave.

What a B&F count that was... A true captain would have been ready and posted it earlier! ;)

No I wouldn't have. As I demonstrated.

Right, I'm back. From wherever I was. Apologies for wandering off in search of...oh, let's say it was the meaning of life.

Anyhoo, game on Hawks.

Fun fact: you can check out of BigFooty any time you like, but you can never leave.

No I wouldn't have. As I demonstrated.
You have 2 captains though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back