AuntyBlindEye

Slick Bear
Chess Club Member EKA Medal - Sweet FA Rising Star BeanCoiNFT Investor
Jul 19, 2019
AFL Club
Richmond
Howdy ABE! I'm sure JJ and D-Wook will make their mark in this fine crop of rookies joining up for season 29.
Jesus Christ you scared me mate, thought I had missed two rookies haha. How do you change a tags name like that?

Sep 10, 2010
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Toronto Maple Leafs
Jesus Christ you scared me mate, thought I had missed two rookies haha. How do you change a tags name like that?
2 ways ABE - write down their user number and use the BB code, or just hit the edit button after you post and change what's inside the link.

AuntyBlindEye

Slick Bear
Chess Club Member EKA Medal - Sweet FA Rising Star BeanCoiNFT Investor
Jul 19, 2019
AFL Club
Richmond
2 ways ABE - write down their user number and use the BB code, or just hit the edit button after you post and change what's inside the link.
Oh it requires effort? Nah * that. Cheers though mate, I've wondered for a while.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Expecting big stoppenings from the CHB. Can't afford the general malaise coupled with fleeting moments of brilliance that Golumless provides.

Yes, I saw I got moved in to the spine after a long apprenticeship as a pocket player.

I'll probably draw the SFA Carey this week.:D

Expecting big stoppenings from the CHB. Can't afford the general malaise coupled with fleeting moments of brilliance that Golumless provides.

Oh wow. This is a top 10 anime betrayal.

Sep 10, 2010
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Toronto Maple Leafs
Round 2
Sep 10, 2010
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Toronto Maple Leafs
ESH Media Header.png

East Side Hawks 24.21 (165) defeated Roys FFC 15.19 (109)

Hawks Notes

• NaturalDisaster's 9 goal haul is the biggest for a Hawk since BRAB kicked 10 back in S25 Rd 11.
  • Hawks are currently a good bet in SuperQoach, there are 6 players averaging 80 or more.
  • One of those is jusjoshin who hulked out for 31 touches in his second game.
  • Biggie continues his dangerous ways and is again top 10 for frees against.

1581306238147.png

First Goal
1 : 4.46 {C} - JackNah_8 wins the tap decisively.
1 : 4.52 {rW} - Drunkgoliath does some crumbing and is away.
1 : 5.02 {rW} - Drunkgoliath scoops up the ball.
1 : 5.06 {lW} - He involves jusjoshin in the play.
1 : 5.09 {lW} - jusjoshin dummy's the handpass and then takes a bounce.
1 : 5.12 {lW} - Boot to ball from jusjoshin under pressure.
1 : 5.16 {lW} - And he gets it.
Roys FFC : 1.0.6
East Side Hawks : 3.2.20

InformalMarvelousAracari-size_restricted.gif

Player Ratings
Backs

Red mist (D+)Floating around, looked dazed, confused.Drunken Wookie (B-)Slowish day on the half-back flank.
BRAB (D+)Swapped into the pocket after half time, where the real danger was.Snake_Baker (A)Was rigid down the spine. Didn't cop a Carey.
TY24 (C+)Rotated to middle late and churned out a few junk time touches.por_please_ya (C+)Slowish day on the half-back flank.

Midfield
Drunkgoliath (A)Getting used to the midfield gig. Handballs too much.Biggie (B+)Had an early shower. Game was over already.
Agent93 (A-)Let other rotate through the middle after the game was won.Loonerty (B+)Heavy on the tackle.
jusjoshin (A+)Hoovered possessions up like cocaine.SM (A-)Had 11 different run-ins with the umpires.

Forwards
Milera2Betts (A+)Always clunks them. Second in the league.larrikin (B)The radar was back on! Three goals one!
Golumless (A++)Played everywhere. Dominated everywhere. 4 goals, 23 touches.NaturalDisaster (A++)Massive 9 goals from 16 kicks.
ArdentEagle (B)Got his 15 touches again, and 7 marks this time.go you pups (D)Three straight misses, before swapping into the ruck.

Interchange
Le Grille (D+)Gave misty a quick breather.jackenny (C-)Replaced BRAB at fullback.

giphy.gif

This Week
Round 3 - Sun Feb 16, 2020
East Side Hawks vs Las Vegas Bears @ The Eyrie

1581306555900.png

#OGSKWAH

Last edited:
Back