Remove this Banner Ad

Round 9
ESH Media Header.png

East Side Hawks 9.5 (59) defeated Gold City Royals 7.6 (48)

Hawks Notes

• For the first time I can remember, the SFA ladder did not change between rounds.
  • Muddy conditions in round 9 caused low possession counts, dropping our players in the league leader tables.
  • The Royals had the lowest score ever against the Hawks.
  • We currently have the equal best win streak in the league.

1585533179279.png

Player Ratings
Backs

Red mist (C-)More marks than disposalsChipmunk (B-)13 touches in trying conditions.
Le Grille (C+)Lots of handballs for the last line.Snake_Baker (A++)Team leading 18 disposals and 8 marks.
jusjoshin (D-)Couldn't repeat last week's heroics.Drunken Wookie (C+)Huuguughghg aarrragghuuhw raaaaaahhgh!

Midfield
SM (D)Didn't do a whole lot other than give away two frees.Biggie (B-)Not the greatest conditions for a big man. Effort was there.
Itsmyshow (C-)12 disposals and 5 marks was not what was expected from a midfield return.Loonerty (B)Wasn't afraid to get dirty, 8 tackles.
por_please_ya (C-)Again spent time down back.Drunkgoliath (B-)Receieved two thirds of the team's total free kicks.

Forwards
Milera2Betts (C-)Stayed wide where the ball wasn't much.larrikin (C+)Another multi-goal game.
Golumless (B-)Moved Traffic. Hit the goals.TY24 (B-)Three goals got us over the line.
Agent93 (A)Got dirty with 5 tackles and a goal.go you pups (F)Missed a goal and gave away two frees.

Interchange
Karnezis_13 (D)A two-legged horse is not meant for a muddy track.jackenny (D-)Found the going tough on the field.

giphy.gif

This Week
Round 10 - Sun April 5, 2020
East Side Hawks vs Gumbies FFC @ The Eyrie

1585533392207.png

#OGSKWAH

Can’t help but feel there’s a little bit of captains bias in those ratings 😉

Change a little to blatant and i reckon you are on the money. 3 goals in a game where we all treated scoring like it'd give you COVID-19. Deserved a A+++ from my rating book.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Change a little to blatant and i reckon you are on the money. 3 goals in a game where we all treated scoring like it'd give you COVID-19. Deserved a A+++ from my rating book.
The algorithm does not lie. Nor does it play favourites. It simply is.

That was my Saturday afternoon :)
Next weekend should end up being a puzzle based one
The two Lamborghinis above were my Saturday and Sunday afternoons. I did the Ferrari the previous weekend in amongst building some smaller City sets for the kids.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back