Remove this Banner Ad

The two Lamborghinis above were my Saturday and Sunday afternoons. I did the Ferrari the previous weekend in amongst building some smaller City sets for the kids.
The latest order's the Technic 4x4 X-treme Off-Roader :)
Oh and Hogwarts Great Hall of course
All using Vouchers which were otherwise a struggle to use

Round 10
ESH Media Header.png

East Side Hawks 10.2 (62) lost to Gumbies FFC 13.4 (82)

Hawks Notes

• The chance of getting Muddy conditions for two games in a row is 1 in 361. Hooray!
  • Friendly reminder for everyone to stay the * at home and not pass on viruses.
  • I swear I'm harder on myself WFH than actually in the office.
  • Whose kids are turning into little murder machines due to isolation?

1586244806197.png

Player Ratings
Backs

Red mist (D+)Played in his pockets.Chipmunk (B)11 touches and won his matchup.
Le Grille (D+)Was lucky delivery wasn't that great by the opposition.Snake_Baker (B)Clunked 6.
jusjoshin (B-)Master of the hack kick forward.Drunken Wookie (C+)Huuguughghg aarrragghuuhw raaaaaahhgh!

Midfield
SM (B)Equal team leading 19 disposals.Biggie (C)C for Captain Morgan!
Agent93 (B+)19 touches and 9 marks.Loonerty (B)9 frees for, but 7 disposals. This works somehow.
Itsmyshow (B-)Played half a game due to old man's disease.Drunkgoliath (A-)Very handy two goals and 7 tackles.

Forwards
Milera2Betts (B+)Stayed tidy with 12 disposals.larrikin (D)D for Doughnuts.
Golumless (B-)Had a tackle. It was emotional.TY24 (B)His accuracy was key to the 4 goals.
por_please_ya (A)Started forward. Forgot how to kick.go you pups (C-)Gordie Howe hat-trick.

Interchange
Karnezis_13 (D)It was muddy again, and the return wasn't great.jackenny (D-)3 touches in the pocket.

giphy.gif

This Week
Round 11 - Sun April 12, 2020
Sin City Swamprats vs East Side Hawks @ Underground Stadium

1586244940298.png

#OGSKWAH

Biggie Itsmyshow larrikin Milera2Betts Golumless Snake_Baker Karnezis_13 Loonerty jackenny Drunkgoliath SM TY24 jusjoshin por_please_ya Red mist Chipmunk Le Grille Drunken Wookie

New Match thread:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Round 11
ESH Media Header.png

East Side Hawks 8.10 (58) lost to Sin City Swamprats 12.14 (86)

Hawks Notes

• It was a very disappointing effort all round, losing the disposal count by 58.
  • Biggie is an absolute machine at giving away frees again this season with 20, 6 more than the nearest Hawk, SM.
  • With two muddy games and a poor showing last week, we no longer have any players averaging over 80 DT per game.
  • Drunken Wookie is currently the only Hawk with 100% game time after round 11.

1586834811954.png

Player Ratings
Backs

Red mist (B+)Had some big midfield minutes late.Chipmunk (C)Is he entering a rookie slump?
Le Grille (B)Good numbers, broke even.Snake_Baker (C-)Had a go up front, and got one.
jusjoshin (B)Very busy with 14 touches from a back pocket.Drunken Wookie (B-)Huuguughghg aarrragghuuhw raaaaaahhgh!

Midfield
SM (C+)Subbed off late again. Lacking fitness?Biggie (C-)The rage beast is returning with 3 more frees against.
Agent93 (B+)Very low kick to handball ratio.Loonerty (B-)King of cuddles on a bad day.
Itsmyshow (C+)We may be seeing the bad IMS come out. 4 FA.Drunkgoliath (B-)Moved to a third defensive tall in the 4th.

Forwards
Milera2Betts (C+)Three frees against wasn't tidy.larrikin (D+)Needed more than 1 goal 2.
Golumless (B)15 touches and a goal was one of the better performers.TY24 (D)Not going to be happy with 2 bewhinds.
por_please_ya (C+)Rotated back, and wasn't really into it.go you pups (C+)Top goal scorer with 2.

Interchange
Karnezis_13 (B+)11 touches and a goal in less than half a game.jackenny (D-)Got nothing for you.

You%2Bgot%2Bnothing.jpg

This Week
Round 12 - Sun April 19, 2020
East Side Hawks vs Coney Island Warriors @ The Eyrie

#OGSKWAH

Folks it was a disappointing return last week; two weeks of muddy qootball had obviously got into our legs. The good news is that with our lethargic effort against the Rats everyone should be completely fresh to take on the Wazzas this week. New match thread is up:

Biggie Itsmyshow larrikin Milera2Betts Golumless Snake_Baker Karnezis_13 Loonerty jackenny Drunkgoliath SM TY24 jusjoshin por_please_ya Red mist Chipmunk Le Grille Agent93 Drunken Wookie

Skilled proponents of the underground handball, I present to you a new challenge:

kings of the underground header.png

Come and test your luck:

Looks like we'll be teammates for the rest of the season. A couple of things about myself

I'm eth-dog and I'm an alcoholic
I like long walks on the beach, apart from the walking part and the beach part
Some (read: most) of what I post is pretty much diarrhoea
I played over 150 games with Baghdad, mostly in defence but I remember playing forward, ruck and even on a wing at one point

Anyway, go Hawks!

Folks, he means the old Baghdad, not the current shitfest, so he's kinda OK.
Yeah, the one with boncer and beez and all those campaigners.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back