Official Team Thread East Side Hawks :: Season 31 :: Festival of the Biggie! Headliner: por_please_ya!

Remove this Banner Ad

1616337037862.png

ROUND 7
EAST SIDE HAWKS 12.11 (83) lost to CONEY ISLAND WARRIORS 17.11 (113)

Four in a row and an unhappy 150th Hawks game for Milera2Betts

The less said about this game, the better as we fall to a fourth defeat in a row. We also lost in the Warriors Song Contest, where we were beaten by a song from the 1980s and a song from the 1870s.

In the game itself, we were over 20 points behind before we scored our first goal from TY24 :
1 : 10.3 {C} - Agent93 looking for a lead.
1 : 10.34 {C} - Gets a handpass away to Chipmunk.
1 : 10.38 {rHFF} - He kicks to a contest.
1 : 10.42 {rHFF} - No-one can take the mark.
1 : 10.46 {rHFF} - Its hard and tough but TY24 wins possession.
1 : 10.51 {rHFF} - Now has it got the carry?.
1 : 10.55 {rHFF} - Was it touched? Goal umpire says no!.
East Side Hawks : 1.0.6
Coney Island Warriors : 3.3.21

52 points behind at half time, 45 at Q3 and the game was long gone. However, we rallied in the final quarter to keep the % somewhat respectable.

As for positives, over half of our team scored a goal - so we are showing some great teamwork. There were goals for por_please_ya eth-dog (2) Milera2Betts 11kgm Red mist Zoops Hate PMBangers Chipmunk TY24 and PhenomenalV1 :

Agent93 had a team high 21 disposals, while Chipmunk again led the tackle count with 5. PMBangers was making a nuisance of himself, drawing 4 frees.

Our next game is against the Rats, were we do not want to have 5 losses in a row. We are currently bottom of the ladder, which can only mean one thing:

#OGSKWAH

PMBangers Biggie Itsmyshow larrikin Hate Golumless NinjaSwan jackenny Drunkgoliath 11kgm Zoops SM TY24 PhenomenalV1 andleanback eth-dog Shermy por_please_ya Red mist Agent93 Milera2Betts

Fire up Hawks! We need to get back to an old fashioned dick-punching this week. It's time for some dirty qootball!

52 points behind at half time, 45 at Q3 and the game was long gone. However, we rallied in the final quarter to keep the % somewhat respectable.
We won the second half at least. Something to take into this week.

Round 7 Stats
ESH Media Header.png

Married at First Stat:
  • Milera2Betts chalked up her 150th game for the East Side Hawks in Round 7 (career game 208). Shame about the loss.
  • Agent93, presiding over this terrible period of losing, has drawn level with Mr Eagle as the second most tenured captain of the club.
  • The last four games have been played in Warm conditions. We have also lost the last four games. Coincidence?
  • The qoach saw fit to rotate the FF in the 4th minute of the game. Red mist still didn't fix our accuracy woes firing at 50%.
1616551249363.png

Last edited:
View attachment 1084712

Married at First Stat:
  • Milera2Betts chalked up her 150th game for the East Side Hawks in Round 7 (career game 208). Shame about the loss.
  • Agent93, presiding over this terrible period of losing, has drawn level with Mr Eagle as the second most tenured captain of the club.
  • The last four games have been played in Warm conditions. We have also lost the last four games. Coincidence?
  • The qoach saw fit to rotate the FF in the 4th minute of the game. Red mist still didn't fix our accuracy woes firing at 50%.
View attachment 1084720

Ooft, my disposals have dropped off a cliff.

PMBangers and I are correcting the injustice which was the Light mode loss last season against TheInjuryFactory and Antonio BlueVein ...sign up, get involved and let’s raise some money for Australian Red Cross!

PMBangers and I are correcting the injustice which was the Light mode loss last season against TheInjuryFactory and Antonio BlueVein ...sign up, get involved and let’s raise some money for Australian Red Cross!

I'm sorry... what? The Darkness was and always will be superior.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Finally back on the winner's list! Who's next to fall to the well-oiled Phenom & IMS Patented Goalkicking Machine?

The Demons...ripe for the smashing!

I'll accept your apology now SM TY24

GWS are horrendous, what am I apologising about?

They'll lose to Carlton next week.

Once again, I don't think Freo are a s**t side, I just think they're average and not underrated.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back