Official Team Thread East Side Phoenix :: Season 33 :: We Rise Again #riseup

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks thewizardmelon !

As I arrive fashionably late to the party, I saw a sheet of paper on the floor. ‘DINGSTER SPEECH’ was written at the top. It surprised me that something was prepared.

Chris Hemsworth Thor GIF by Marvel Studios

Dingster
On the field the Phoenix obviously had a fantastic season winning two finals to make the granny. The starts were often the key adopting a catch us if you can attitude. MWPP and I have clearly been brought in to take the three quarter time team address and no Chippy we WILL NOT be sitting in the shade.

Off the field we have sewed some seeds which serve us well in S34. MP_ por_please_ya Chipmunk thewizardmelon Itsmyshow and eth-dog formed a strong nucleus and always added quality to every match thread. However as a "rookie" coming in I'm excited to see the likes of Le Grille Jack The Godfather Shermy Zoops raskolnikov and daddy_4_eyes to #riseup.

Congrats to MP_ . He is a real gem and I can't wait to team up this season. In match threads he adds his blend of humour while engaging both his team and the opposition. Though I do have some concerns after his confession "I must admit I look a bit like colonel sanders after a year on weight watchers." On the field he's a self entitled mid. I doubt we'll speak to each other and it would be a waste of energy running past to get a handball.

Cheers for the award , to be honest this is a win for mental health, this place is an outlet for my constant battles with the black dog. Unbeknown to many my humour hides a lot of my own struggles and this forum and this team help me escape my own mind at times. Anyway I can wait to spam match threads again next season.

Happy Season 3 GIF by Friends

Thanks thewizardmelon !

As I arrive fashionably late to the party, I saw a sheet of paper on the floor. ‘DINGSTER SPEECH’ was written at the top. It surprised me that something was prepared.

On the field the Phoenix obviously had a fantastic season winning two finals to make the granny. The starts were often the key adopting a catch us if you can attitude. MWPP and I have clearly been brought in to take the three quarter time team address and no Chippy we WILL NOT be sitting in the shade.

Off the field we have sewed some seeds which serve us well in S34. MP_ por_please_ya Chipmunk thewizardmelon Itsmyshow and eth-dog formed a strong nucleus and always added quality to every match thread. However as a "rookie" coming in I'm excited to see the likes of Le Grille Jack The Godfather Shermy Zoops raskolnikov and daddy_4_eyes to #riseup.

Congrats to MP_ . He is a real gem and I can't wait to team up this season. In match threads he adds his blend of humour while engaging both his team and the opposition. Though I do have some concerns after his confession "I must admit I look a bit like colonel sanders after a year on weight watchers." On the field he's a self entitled mid. I doubt we'll speak to each other and it would be a waste of energy running past to get a handball.
Dingster it is now offseason, I look like I have eaten a few colonel sanders

Congratulations Agent93, how fitting for you to win the Biggie-est Cup now, when you're about to fly to greener pastures. ;)

And MP_ , the #larrikinaward was never in doubt in my mind, you legend!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back