FTA-TV Eastbound and Down

Remove this Banner Ad

My two fave Stevie moments this year

I read an article with Danny McBride and he said when they're writing for the show half the time they're just thinking of the most ****ed up thing they can make Stevie do.

Yes, this weeks episode is the last episode of season 4. They are not doing a fifth season

Spewing been a great show probably time though

Excellent finale. In fact I reckon season 4 is a lot better than season 3.

If I was ranking them I'd have

Season 2
Season 4
Season 1
Season 3

All gold though. Stevie's chin is just, seriously the funniest ******* thing ever.

Also the whole last ten minutes of the finale...

The casting for the movie was gold, they had an actual guy with down syndrome as Stevie, I was in stitches when I saw that!

Was one of the funniest moments of the entire series!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The best thing about the show is how dark and emotional it gets. makes me feel stupid cause its a comedy but its really well written in the dramatic stages. Jody Hill is so talebted at mixing real emotion and comedy. Anyone else seen observe and report? Great movie

And now Alexander Skarsgard was on Eastbound and Down. That man is ******* a.

Great ******* finale. Great ******* series. Cannot wait to see what McBride and Hill do next.

Season 4 was brilliant. Stevie took it to another level at times, love that character, the chin was an absolute pisser. Sacha Baron Cohen was pretty good in the finale as well, the plane scene was funny.

The movie was a crackup with starwars like bikes and down syndrome kid.

Just got around to watching the last 3 episodes last night. The down syndrome guy had me in tears for how much he actually looked like Stevie.

Which one of you girls is good with kids? Ok you, Jerome here is tired so would youn mind taking him in the back room and ******* hit little willy off?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back