Easter and Christmas

Remove this Banner Ad

raskolnikov

Cancelled
10k Posts 30k Posts Wordler Werewolf Player Essendon Player Sponsor 2021 - Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti and Archie Perkins Essendon Player Sponsor 2020 - Orazio Fantasia, Anthony McDonald Tipungwuti, Shaun McKernan Essendon Player Sponsor 2019 - Orazio Fantasia, Anthony McDonald Tipungwuti, Shaun McKernan Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds
Apr 1, 2002
Cap Coast
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Gold Coast Suns
Have these holidays done their dash in a society where less people adhere to Christianity anymore and other religions are growing? Should they be replaced with more inclusive-themed holidays?

I’m interested to hear what the more inclusive themed holidays would be

As it stands right now, millions of non believers get holidays courtesy of those who do so I’m not sure what the issue is

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There does seem to be less of those biblical films on the fta telly this weekend than usual. The 2014 Noah (10th anniversary, was released on March 27th here) on 9gem on Friday night is practically it. No Jesus-related films.

Last edited:
Tbf I imagine they mean the long weekend in general rather than Easter itself. No one usually gives a rats about easter specifically

Is it midnight mass at Easter? Not religious at all but vaguely remember a friend growing up having to do that. Seems around where I live there are about a dozen different mormon style churches and no one under 70 bothers with Catholic / Anglican now.

Is it midnight mass at Easter? Not religious at all but vaguely remember a friend growing up having to do that. Seems around where I live there are about a dozen different mormon style churches and no one under 70 bothers with Catholic / Anglican now.
A lot more of the Hillsong type churches and the one Margaret Court runs.

Basically a building ground for your next Liberal Party MP

I thought midnight mass was only Xmas? I went to one midnight mass, Mum didn't want us to go after that one, we might have had a few cans beforehand.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back