Eastern FL - Division 1 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

I see that Danny Hughes from Sth Croydon is going to Balwyn, while Myles Sewell, brother of Brad and a Liston Trophy winner will be going to Sth Croydon.
Rhett Jordan gone from Norwood to NFL.

Last edited:
Cliff perhaps you should be more worried about East Burwood currently doing pre season training on their main oval which as far as I know is a no no.BUT your biggest worry might be perhaps all the soccer kids all over the 2nd oval doing pre season training where perhaps you guys should be now.

You'll have to wait until round 7 to see it in a better state than Mitcham GMac. Anyway, your ground is sent to be scorched tonight with all the fire works at 9-50.
See you there!

You'll have to wait until round 7 to see it in a better state than Mitcham GMac. Anyway, your ground is sent to be scorched tonight with all the fire works at 9-50.
See you there!

Sorry will not be there tonight,and talking about grounds it seems will be dug up in the 2016/17 cricket season and then you will see the real mcg of the efl.lol perhaps

I see that Danny Hughes from Sth Croydon is going to Balwyn, while Myles Sewell, brother of Brad and a Liston Trophy winner will be going to Sth Croydon.
Rhett Jordan gone from Norwood to NFL.
A massive in for Sth Croydon, Myles is a gun on field and a top bloke off it.

Sent from my SM-N915G using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry will not be there tonight,and talking about grounds it seems will be dug up in the 2016/17 cricket season and then you will see the real mcg of the efl.lol perhaps
That'll make it difficult for the cricket team to find a suitable ground if they manage to get back into shield.
Anyway, what are you doing on here? The EFL hierarchy will have a conniption fit if they find out you've been on here.

Cliff perhaps you should be more worried about East Burwood currently doing pre season training on their main oval which as far as I know is a no no.BUT your biggest worry might be perhaps all the soccer kids all over the 2nd oval doing pre season training where perhaps you guys should be now.
On the state of grounds GMac, how many finals are being played at Mitcham?

Premier Division EDFL Club looking for a practice match 12th of March. The game will consist of 3 Grades, full quarters plus time on and can host

Please PM for more info

Just read about Big Jono Brown training at Balwyn. His only training (not playing) but how good is that for the younger guys to have him training. Great for local footy..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back