Eastern football div 4 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

I think the word you are looking for is "we're".

I'd be going about this nice and quietly if I were you boys; it is a big effort to come from a club that couldn't fill a side to rolling over the top of everyone each week! And if they were / are so bad, why would you be recruiting players from there?

Good luck to all chasing the bloods!

You'll be hard to beat. You've recruited well with Hosking, 3 lads from a strong Airport West team and Shore, Cullen, Froud. Looks like it's between you and Forest Hill if they can get Tootoo cleared to them.

Few ex-AFL players will turn out this year in Divvy 4. Aaron Henneman (Essendon) to Forest Hill and ex-Blue Justin Murphy I hear has gone to FTG Eagles and played in a praccy match last weekend against Upper Gully.

Donvale practice match last weekend against Clayton, who have recruited heavily over the pre-season. 3 Scanlon brothers from Narre Warren now at Clayton. 6 quarters involving reserves/seniors. A young Donvale team kept pace for 3 quarters and Clayton ran over them late. Very, very young Donvale team that battled well but didn't have the size. Hopefully they have some talls that were unavailable.

Where playing the DOUCHE Bags round 1 hahahaha percentage booster,what a way to start the season.....:p:p:p:p:p:p
Nunawading have recruited quite well Valers. Barkla has brought a few along with him from Hawthorn ammo's. Hard to get a line on Div 4 recruits but Hawthorn finished on top and 3 of them all kicked 40+ goals last year. Of note - Canterbury played off in the prelim after leaving Eastern the year before. Cory Lobb & Ryley Dickens both played interleague for Heathcote FL recently and are quality. They will improve greatly.

D4 ammos is million miles of Div 4 EFL , most teams have recruited well Nunawading for the matter were that far behind can't see them finishing higher than 8th and by the way they just got over Canterbury in a practice match which isn't anything to write about.

D4 ammos is million miles of Div 4 EFL , most teams have recruited well Nunawading for the matter were that far behind can't see them finishing higher than 8th and by the way they just got over Canterbury in a practice match which isn't anything to write about.
After watching South Mornington today (VAFA Div 4), you could be right. Although I'm told they won't come close to winning a game this year. Are numbers good at Donvale - Valers? Seemed a little short in the last bit of the 2nds.

After watching South Mornington today (VAFA Div 4), you could be right. Although I'm told they won't come close to winning a game this year. Are numbers good at Donvale - Valers? Seemed a little short in the last bit of the 2nds.

Yeah your right Beaver we are bit short overall on our list,hopefully we will get a few extras before the season starts.

Why was your practice match called off in the 3rd quarter yesterday Valers?

Why was your practice match called off in the 3rd quarter yesterday Valers?

apparent dirty elbow to the head that concussed a Donvale player 'man on the mark', vital signs were not good so the ambos waited to see if an air ambo was required. apparently the bloke is all good now.

apparent dirty elbow to the head that concussed a Donvale player 'man on the mark', vital signs were not good so the ambos waited to see if an air ambo was required. apparently the bloke is all good now.
Thanks inka. Played against Devon Meadows years ago, some things never change

Can confirm he's a lot better now after a couple of days rest (he's my nephew). Was released late Saturday night from hospital. Also hurt his shoulder (hitting the ground). He has no recollection of the incident.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not really sure at this stage. Donvale are virtually starting from scratch. I guess we'll see over the comong weeks.

Have Nunawading improved or is Donvale just rubbish?
Donvale have a lot of their 2013 2nd div 19's premiership team. They'll only get better but will struggle against bigger bodies from the top teams this year. Great effort just to get back up and running though

Remove this Banner Ad

Back